The "Hate to say I told you so" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by monster90, Jun 1, 2010.

1. For everyone who has ever proven someone wrong about something nows the time to share.

I had a small house gathering once and my mum has all of these pieces of china that she loves. So i move this single piece that she absolutely loves. So I moved it the day before this gathering to the top of this bookshelf where I knew it wouldent get broken. So I party and get quite blazed. The next morning Obviously due to the ganja I cant remember where I put it. My mum comes home and notices the missing piece and goes ape shit shouting at me that I had clearly broken it and was hiding it or that one of my friends had stolen it. She cant stop shouting when all of a sudden and probably because I had smoked about 15 minutes before she got in.
    Everything slowed down and in the corner of my eye I see the top of the bookshelf and the figure. I run past her and grab it from the top basically throw it into her hands and leave. When I get back I just ignored the fuck out of her and smoked it up.

I love proving people wrong. Especially when Im high.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOcycgXpms]YouTube - Ricky's "I told you so"[/ame]

3. goddamnit i came in here just to post that, one of the best scenes from TPB, and its in my sig.

4. haha, me and my friends were all stoned sitting in my room when one starts singing "i'ts a quarter after one, i'm a little high and i need you now!"
    and then another friend goes "OH MY GOD. it's 1:25. a quarter after one! we should call someone." and i'm like "but wouldn't a quarter after one be 1:15.." and they're like no stfu you're blazed.
    the next day i proved them wrong, though :] haha.

5. me: this place is hot we shouldnt smoke here
    friend: its all good no police come down
    me:yes they do.
    friend: chill out, itll be fine. *sparks up*

5 mins later...2 cops walk down patrolling.
    friend:shit! *stubbs j and throws in bush*
    me: hate to say i told u so...

6. Was smoking at my buddies house. He went to close his door before we hit the bong and almost walked away without locking it. Well apparently he never locks his door so I told him to lock his door so we wouldn't get caught (his dad was home). It took me seriously a minute to convince him to do it, funny thing was he didn't even sit down yet so it wasn't an inconvenience for him. So now with the door locked he proceeded to put the lighter to the bowl. Literally a second before the flame touched the reef his dad tries to come into his room without knocking. He got a good old "I told you so from me"

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50ybQdJayU&feature=related]YouTube - Scotiabank - Who's the Man?[/ame]

haha instantly thought of this

8. I wish..neigh I NEED that Im right t shirt