The Hash Oil Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dan.G420, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Just picked up this Black Mamba OG hash oil cartridge at my local dispensary. You can put it on any ego battery or ecig battery to make a convenient, low key toking device. It has a high THC percentage, and it is odorless. You can do it in your own home without residence knowing at all. It is also healthier and smoother for your lungs, than taking dabs or smoking flower. At least 2 hits is equal to one moderate dab. I vaped about almost half of it in one night and the high was so intense I passed out. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424035961.863177.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424035993.813535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nice man real nice, I rely wana try something like this,
    How much did you pay?

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. #3 sleepingblade, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    I get these all the time.
    They range in price, usually half gram. 20 to 50 for half gram.
    I avoid the darker ones, the yellow ones IMO are more potent and obviously cost more.

Dark liquid oils, roughly 4 deep draws is 1 pipe hit equivalent, while the gel like yellow oils, 2 deep draws feels like a bong hit.

My experience might differ, i killed my tolerance in the 20 years I've smoked :(

This is dark one (vaping this right now)
    [​IMG]

And the gel like yellow oil, FANFUCKINGTASTIC is what I call them, they taste phenomenal, but very pricy, i paid 45 for this half gram, but we'll worth it if you're willing to pay for being discreet, i use them for work so it's worth it.
    [​IMG]

4. Nice, I tryed to make some with kief but of course it didn't all melt so I vaped it any way haha but I wouldn't trust the bho Id get round here to make it with haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424040309.672186.jpg

5. I'm starting to gather materials to make my own as well.

Found some pure VG at the store. Going to get an eighth of wax or hash and try my own.

I want to drip vape the oil.

6. Yeah man dripping is the future of vaping, I'm pretty new to vaping but I will be getting a kanger or nautilus soon, I really want the nautilus kit sub ohm with a chamber, I fear it may be to much for me though,
    I have been vaping for 5 days 18ml nicotine and haven't smoked a cigarette since big up big up👍

7. payed 50$ for the cartridge, very potent and high thc level

8. Nice, well worth it.....c'mon England legalise haha

9. Are you able to have these ordered and shipped

10. Me? To England? I Dout it, if only they could,

11. I mean if you had a friend who lived in a medical or legal state who could get them for you I'm sure you could ship them. My friend is getting me one from his aunt in California who is a medical patient. She just throws them in a box with some cheap vape e juice to make it seem like it's a normal ecig tank. Are they really going to empty out the cartridge and test to see if it has thc?

12. Good point, I'll have look in to it

13. You may want to make sure that sending e liquids through customs is okay. I'm sure it is if you can send marijunana seeds

14. Is this an actual quote or is it from Ab Soul?
    Cause I heard it in a song.

15. Ab soul, tree of life,
    Well spotted nobody's got that before haha👏👏

16. It's time I changed it actually

17. Is there any way I can get this in a lower potency so I don't completely wreck my tolerance? Also what's the best voltage for vaping these kind of things?

18. i Vape at a 4.0 voltage but higher voltage will just make you intake more vapor at once, most likely giving you a higher rush when you first feel it.

19. You don't want to crank the voltage too high, or else the juice will start to have a harsher throat hit and not be as pleasant. Usually around 3.8 is just right in my experience.