The hardest shit you will try

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bonovro, Nov 22, 2008.

1. What is the hardest shit you will try?
    What is the hardest shit you have tried?

Myself, Hardest I've done is MDMA which isn't that hard
    The hardest I would maybe do is Snort Heroin (no injections)

2. Hardest I will try: ?
    Hardest I have tried: Oxy80

3. ANYTHING YOU LAY IN FRONT OF MY EYES MAN

'hardest' shit i've done? i used to inject heroin into my veins. I've smoked meth.

you choose which is harder

4. I'd say meth. mainlining heroin doesnt do much unless u get addicted and turn into a junkie...

5. ill try anything. =)

ive smoked crack, snorted speed, and smoked/snorted/popped oxys...

how do i know whats hardest?

6. Ive licked a Bufo toad and main lined heroine.
    I would probably inject gasoline into my veins if it fucked me up.

7. LSD is probably the most hardcore crazy experience I've had so..I'll say acid

I've never done heroin or meth or shot anything else..prob wont

8. I've already shot heroin. I would try meth once.

9. hardest i will try - heroin/meth
    hardest i have tried- heroin/meth

all tasks complete...

it was toooo good never again
    and no im not saying go do it.. i was in a bad mood and it got offered.. and i used it for personal growth :D

hempress how are we always in same thread at same time ;) in different rooms

10. Great minds think alike. :D

11. Some people would think that LSD is the craziest I've done, but this is not the case, the craziest to me as far as the impact on my body and mind was a large dose of ketamine taken orally mistaken as Ectacy. Cocaine that is cut with speed is close second. The only reason I don't like cocaine is that its nearly impossible in the sacramento area to find good coke, purity is at best 50/50 unless you know some one off a boat or in the bay and most of it is cut with crank because its cheap and packs a punch. Most kids out here don't know the difference, a little off white crank and some lidocaine and people eat that shit up out here.
    [​IMG]
    (lidocaine)

12. Meth and crack

I just don't do needles for drugs. Only drug I can think of that I never want is datura

13. Well I've already smoked ganja salvia and crack and taken x shrooms ketamene coke and tricked into snorting h once. Too many pharms to name. And I just dropped lsd for the first time about ten min ago. That leaves meth which I would smoke and pcp which just scares me. So I think pcp is the only thing I don't wanna try just cus of how horribly wrong that can go.

14. ive had a growing problem with heroin for the last few years...

15. LOL have fun with that

16. fuck me man, I should be on fucking acid right now, but my dealer isn't answering her phone. FUCK!

17. fuck that other shit you just dropped some lucy dude. kick in yet? man i wish i could find some here, ive completely given up. seriously.

18. Hardest I tried, Salvia 10X (Didn't pass the threshold though)
    Hardest I will try, maybe, just maybe Opium.

(Thinking, I have tried vicodin before, but that wasn't to get high, it was after getting my wisdom teeth pulled and I didn't feel anything nor did I take much)

19. oh i forgot about my crack binge too.

and my week long ecstasy spree...

20. I would so go for Opium too, but its so last century now. You cant really find it anywhere unfortunately...