The hardest question you've ever been asked that left you speechless..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed Macgyver, May 20, 2010.

1. "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

2. ..huh?

3. If you were a worm, how long would you be?

4. Son, Do you like driving like a jackass?

(cop said this to me after he pulled me over)

5. #105 TGOD, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Right so I'm chillin with my homeboy G and we are on our way from the headshop with a brand new bong to go smoke and this chick that wasn't my girlfriend but we were diggin each other shes textin me and shit and Im all like

"I'm about to go blaze babe I'll hit you up later"

and shes all like

"So yer gonna pick weed over me?"

and I'm all like

"....I dont even know what to say to you right now."

We dont really talk that much anymore. i need to find chicks that smoke. the end

6. At MEPS they asked me if I were to die in combat, $60,000 will be left to whoever I choose. Most people pick their parents and mine are split up, so I decided to split the 60k between them.

Then there's some other sort of payment that gets sent to someone if you die, I split that between my mom and dad too.

The hardest question was when they asked who I would choose to identify my dead body... and I can only pick one person. I still don't know if I made the right choice.

7. Not a question but as me, my friend and his douchebag friend Hunter were going to a buddies house. So we pass this spot, its like a 3 stair height sidewalk with a sidewalk slab gap to the parking lot. So this is how the conversation about it went

Now I am in no way saying I'm all that at skateboarding, I just know when things sound like total bullshit, plus I've heard this kid sucks.

Me: I wanna backside flip that gap
    Hunter: I almost did the other day, and I darkslid it
    Me: Did you seriously just say that, how would you even manage that?
    Hunter: I got into the darkslide, slid and got out of it
    Me: That makes no sense, its not even a ledge, fuck it doesn't even have wax on it so you couldn't even slide
    Hunter: Chill out bro, its not my fucking problem your board sucks and you can't do it
    Me: (I just sat there speechless for literally a minute in awe of what he just said) Whatever you say buddy. Oh yeh whats your best trick btw?
    Hunter: Varial kickflip
    Me: Off what?
    Hunter: The ground
    Me: That's so sick dude you should teach me sometime (all sarcasm, best I've done was backside flip a 5)
    Hunter: Yeh bro Idk, you're gonna need a better board if you're gonna roll with me
    Me: K buddy

This faggot has a Kryptonics skateboard with 2 different Phantom 2's and some walmart wheels, I have a Consolidated with Royals, Bones STF's and Bones swiss's, I don't think he was even aware that I skate when he said the shit about darksliding it.

8. My buddy asked me this while we were smoking a blunt at 5 a.m. in his car.

"How do retarded people see life? Like, what if they're actually the normal ones and we're the mentally challenged?"

Literally had my jaw dropped with laughter and confusion.

9. um... what? :confused: did that make no sense or was it just me?

"can i have your number?"

on 1 hand, theyve got your number and will keep in touch
    other hand, they know you dont fnd them remotely attractive.

10. Fuckin magnets??? How do they work???

11. "So does this mean we're dating?!"

12. ....how high are u? bahahahaha

13. well i'm high now, and was high then. but i got a new one...

"sir, will you blow into this?" (shoves breathilizer in my face)

true story. i ended up not blowing into it, getting a hefty ass fine and losing my license for awhile! just because i didnt blow into it. fml.

14. yeah, those questions can be rough. if i had to chose, i wouldn't pick either of the two, but my brother. he would be able to handle it - strongest person i know.

15. Just laughed my ass off reading this I have no idea why.

16. "for here or to go?" i stood there for 30 seconds like a dumb motherfucker at braums before i said "for here" then grabbed my food and left. i was fuckin high lol

17. Honestly, it sounds like he was fucking with you and you didn't pick up on the deadpan humor. He's probably a funny guy.

18. I was thinking it sounds like someone just picked up a copy of Skate 3.

19. Hahahahaha. Favorite