Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The hardest part of my T-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omg nipz, Mar 28, 2012.

1. The hardest part about my T-break is that all my friends smoke. Whenever they get together there is almost guaranteed weed smoking. The lack of weed I can handle, its just i have to say no when weed is being passed (super fucking hard to do!) or not hang out with my friends...I just need to pass this damn piss-test already and get baked :(

2. You obviously need better friends. Real friends would respect the fact you don't want to do their drugs.

3. I don't care if they smoke, and I don't want to stop them from having a good time either.

4. I do it to my boyfriend all the time, even though I know he hasn't smoked in like a month and a half.

It's habit. He was my smoking partner forever. I think it just shows how good you know your friends.

Do they apologize? I am but a simple stoner, I cannot remember everything.

5. lol..hang in there..no job means no cash, no cash means no grass..

6. That is my attempt at humor:eek:

7. Well it is a hell of a lotta fun to watch your friends get stoned and see their transition from soberness. You'll see them and get to know them in a different light for a change.

8. This is true, I was thinking about that.

Like just watching them and secretly noticing all the shit they do/fuck up, but its like watching someone snarf down a pizza when you haven't eaten in days...