The hardest decision you will make in the next five minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Jul 12, 2002.

?

Which one would you give up

1. I can live without weed- but I need music

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I can live without music- but I need weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. wow i think i am fixed .....last night it said on top of all the polls i came accrossed ..."you do not have permishin to vote on this poll!

and for some reason i am not get emails to tell me of new replys in threads i have subscribed to!basterds!

2. I have to have my music. ohhhh I can always get drunk and zone out.

3. Tough, but music would win. Besides, Stairway To Heaven, or The Ride of the Valkries is just like taking a huge hit of 100% pure esctacy (not the drug)

4. No music at all? I'd have to give up ALL KINDS of music? Damn. I don't think I could live like that. Too depressing.

On the other hand there are other mind-altering substances out there besides weed. If I had to give up weed I guess I'd swtich to something else. ...dunno what though. I'd really miss the weed.

5. I would switch to alchol and maybe shrooms but I don't think so. I'd stick with alchol.

6. ARG! I don't know!!! I love both so so much. I suppose it would be easier to give up weed, but weed makes music (something already great) so insanely better that I know I couldn't enjoy it the same without it. Music also makes weed (well, being stoned specifically) much better too. Then again, music makes a lot of things better, even work or exercise.

Ugh.. I sitll don't know, I couldn't decide.

7. wtf are you talking about!?

8. Then again, rereading this today, pot makes work or even exercise better, too. :)

9. I'll take weed over music any day. When I'm high, I make my own music.

10. So what's the connection between people who smoke pot and music? I know I didn't even have to think about it... I would also choose music. Just curiouse.

11. i can live without music/. just chilling with a joint and looking at stuff like in a park or a forest is enough for me. music is like.. "oh that's a good tune. next" .i'd rather there be weed.

12. AAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA- ROFL

ok ok, i cant breathe

dude I love you !!!! :)

13. i'll keep the weed, and play my own music, instead of listening to it. there is a way around everything.

14. It is a hard choice, since weed can make the music so much better sometimes, (and maybe music makes the weed better too, I don't know) but for me, music has seniority...I was groovin' on it long before I found the weed...and I just got to have it...even if there weren't other music, I'd have to play the guitar and sing...oh, yeah!

Sherwood---