The Hangover 3 Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Mar 7, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLAkxSjs8ZY]The Hangover Part III Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Bradley Cooper Hangover 3 Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

2. Zach Galifianakis is the only funny thing about this series....

First one was decent, 2 sucks balls, this one will probably suck even more balls. im tired of the same stupid movie over and over.

3. #3 Johnny Blazed, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    2 was for sure a letdown but it was still an ok movie imo they just copied the first one way too much i think they end it on a good note tho

and i disagree bradley cooper and ed helms are good too and in this one it looks like they got john goodman who was funny as fuck in flight with denzel and melissa mcarthy they should be really good

4. Oh come on the first one was hilarious, "Watch it, there's skittles in there!"

5. oh hell no

6. Statistically we have a 50/50 chance of this third one being pretty funny.

Hopefully they learned something from the second one. It sucked.

I've watched the first hangover probably 30 times and whenever I'm feeling really depressed I put that movie on and laugh my ass off.

When the Asian guy jumps out of the back of that truck buck naked, Well let's just say I was smoking the perfect strain exactly when that scene happened and I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

7. Nothing beats the first time you see the original, honestly it was the best. I am in the process of watching the second one, but I have heard it was a copy. But I agree that they will probably learn from the second and make the last one equally(if not better) than the first.

8. I did like the first one and I admit I haven't seen the 2nd one. But these party movies are getting really stale. There is a new one out every few months and it's gotten really old. Now it's "21 and Over" and I imagine it's terrible. It's time to move on to something else.

9. I wouldnt really consider the hangover a party movie.

10. The second one is worth a viewing it has funny parts but the story is exactly the same.

11. Seems like an action movie this time.