The Hangout 2012 or Bonnaroo 2012

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KaptainKush21, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Whose all going to these festivals?
    I went to Bonnaroo 2009-10 and it was an amazing experience, honestly the line up was WAYYYY better than last years. (Roos lineup last was to mainstream, I mean Eminem headlining? Come on)

This year I'm thinking of going to the Hangout near gulf shores.
    The line up is fucking awesome.

Only way I'll honestly go to 'Roo is if Daft Punk and/or Radiohead headline.

Anybody else got any thoughts?

Also, The Hangout/Beach > Bonnaroo/Farm Land

2. Not too sure about either lol

but why not go to coachella if you wanna see radiohead????

3. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']Not too sure about either lol

but why not go to coachella if you wanna see radiohead????[/quote]

I live in KY, that's one hella of a drive broski, plus to take off work for that? Idk.
    I'd love to.

Plus Radiohead is coming to St louis in march, which isnt that far from me.

But man it'd be sweet as fuck to see dre and snoop at coach.

4. haha unless you got tickets to radio head already in march its sold out, almost every show on this tour sold out in like 30 seconds man

5. Check!
    Thank god I had some cash the day they posted dates.

Crazy right?
    Honestly man, I wanna see Daft Punk. THAT would be a fuckin show. I'd go anywhere for that.

6. yea i wanna see a LOT of shit but nooooooooo im to broke now a days, and cause of probation i cant even go to any fests this year.... fuck it lol

7. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']yea i wanna see a LOT of shit but nooooooooo im to broke now a days, and cause of probation i cant even go to any fests this year.... fuck it lol[/quote]

Yeah it's the end of world man, fuck it, go out with style hahaha
    And if it doesn't end? Fuck it haha

8. I heard Phish is playin bonaroo this year soooooo