Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Half Smoked Bowl..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stuprice, Aug 31, 2010.

1. A very long time ago, when I was a struggling up and coming stoner high school kid I had four pieces I considered my firsts. My very first piece was a small blue $15 pipe I had an older friend buy for me. After a while I felt like it had done a great job, but I was ready for something new, I wanted a bong. I got a bubbler which I kept at a friends house, and then my first bong.

The $16 purple, plastic, hole-carb'd bong. It was my temp. I was so excited for the glass bong I was getting that I couldn't help but get something sooner. Eventually I replaced it with one of my current favorite bongs, a couch potato with a custom bowl.

To the present day. I was sitting on my bed after 4:20, kid cudi playing, nostalgicly thinking back on all I could remember. I pulled out my magnifying glass and decided to do some solar hits, I went into my closet to pull something out and found my old purple bong, with a bowl half smoked.

It's been a long time, i can't even place a date or remember the last time I used this piece. It's ancient. I'm going to smoke it, but it gives me a special feeling, I just wanted to share the story with fellow stoners. Don't dwell on the past, but certainly don't forget it. :smoke:

2. hell yea dude! enjoy that shit!:smoking:

3. Wish i was a mod to move this thread. It needs to be in the real life story's section, not this. But hey good find.

4. Oops, sorry I didn't even realize that there was a place for this kind of thing. Anyways, the hit tasted like Mexican food, not a bad feeling though :p

5. #5 thedeadwalkk, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    i'd be careful with that lol, what i mold grew on the bud in that bowl

EDIT: thats a pretty good find though haha

6. Nice read, dude. enjoy that ish :smoke:

but if that shit is old, take some advice about mold from that other thread :p

7. cool story

might be a sign telling you to smoke that bong a little bit more often

8. haha thats great. it should be safe to smoke but id take the weed out of the bowl and sift through it for mold

9. I wish i had a tight ass story like this happen to me!Aint no magical mystery bongs in my cloest. ):

10. cool i love finding old weed that i misplaced while high. And dont worry about mold, it probably is more likely to just have been bone dry

11. Sweet, bet that bowl was harsh as fuck though.

12. grats on your find dude :) it was meant to be, a true moment of your present and history

13. Awesome bro, Im actually saveing up for a couch potato bong that I seen at a local headshop. 375.. but I think I can talk down the price.

14. i love kid cudi!

15. This reminds me of a story my friend told me.

He went to this old spot in the woods he used to smoke, But on a small tree branch was a roach from a joint he had smoked 4 years ago.

16. I love when that happens!
    It's like a present to yourself from the past :smoking:

17. i left that half for ya my man

18. hell yeah man, gotta love those nostalgic moments

19. Kid Cudi is awesome man. Nice story.

20. For some reason, I'm really diggin' this stories ending haha. Nice man.