Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Haitus is Over!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 19, 2002.

1. I am really reall y really high.

if I type without um, shit, going backspace or somthng, i'll write bad, check this out.

One little time, I was riding my bie, and was smokin a joink tg which i quit for fuck it, ima too fucked up.

check out these pics in celebration of the haitus ending

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. umm..... welcome back dude

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING PIC JUST SET IT OFF...HAHAHAHAHAH

4. XPLICIT!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah, Man!!! I hated seeing that hiatus strapped across Kenny!

5. dude your pics are the shit!!!!!!!!!

Dude my balls are numb! hahahahahahahahah Seriously

6. WHAT IN THE FUCKING BLUE HELL?!?!?!??!?!

7. Well, balls...blue hell...what do you think it is??????

8. HAHAHA.....THIS IS GOING DOWNHILL.....WAAAAAAYYYYY FAST.....HAHAHHAHHA

9. No, I can fix it!!!! I can.....watch!

Xplicit's hiatus from MaryJane affected some of us in such ways that some experienced NUMBness from the fireBALLS of HELL that is run by Satan in a BLUE Santa suit!!!!

See, I fixed it!!!!

10. thats a duct tape fixin if i ever seen one...

11. OMG-HAHAHAHAHA---LMMFAO---too freakin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but for the record, it's fixed...

12. i'm still a lil high cuz I smoked earlier today, but this post is just crazy.

WORD
    [​IMG]

13. I'm not sure what was going on with the numb balls but they were dude seriously. I had just taken like 4 lung hits from my homeade three chamber bong.

Explicit man what with your sig? i remeber seeing it in a e-mail back awhile ago when i was stoned.... but i was stoned so i can't remeber all the details.:smoking:

14. :)

Attached Files: