Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The guys upstairs are tokin' and I'm sittin here dry!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firephotoman, Oct 3, 2010.

1. So I just moved into a new apt and my roommate is as straight edge as they come which sucks balls.

However there's people living above us whom I haven't met yet. When I got home from work today I chilled on the porch to have a cig and heard them go out on the balcony above. A few moments later I got a whiff of some delicious trees. I've been dry since I got here and I'm sick of it, wanna toke up! Any idea how I can introduce myself to them and approach them for some?

Kinda seems strange to knock on their door like "Hey, I live downstairs, know where I can get some bud?"

2. Go up and ask if you can throw down money?

you couldnt think of that?

3. Exactly this^

Just knock on the door all chill like and say that ^^ Watch, they'll say yes, you'll be best friends form a while, you'll move upstairs and share an apt for the rest of your days, until you die, laying in your bed, with a fatass blunt hanging from your lips, as soon as you die the blunt will fall, light the shit on fire and burn your house down, consequently burning the whole grow op you guys had doing, CONSEQUENTLY causing to leave this world like a fucking boss. All because you went up stairs and threw down money.

4. lmao:D

5. Funny shit :hello:

6. I agree, wtf.

7. i would take my best bong with me in my hand so they dont think ur a pork chopper and be like i just moved here DRY and really need 2 smoke then it'll roll from there

8. yea, everyone knows how much it sucks being in a new area with no weed hookups (experiencing it right now), just tell them that you moved in, and mention that you smelled some nice herbs they were burning earlier. maybe throw them a 5 or a 10 or something if they smoke you up.

9. im not soo sure running up to people with bongs in the hand
    is a good idea lmao

def. mention the smell
    or ask if you can get a hook up .. worst case senario you get rejected. and so what?
    with my nieghbor.

i smelled herbage so the next time i saw him
    i brought it up. asked him if he smelled something funky
    we then stared at each other and started laughing.

ever since. hes been a sweet hook up.

good luck to you.

10. Tell them exactly what you posted in this thread. Or next time you hear them out there just say "Smells good" out loud and see if they respond. Then try and get in their session and offer to drop a couple dollars. After the sesh ask where you can get some.

11. Finally some sensible advice; Thanks guys!

12. go upstairs with a marijuana shirt on and ask them for some sugar and see what happens!!!

13. First go upstairs and introduce yourself. Have a Normal convo and then slip in about pot, from there it should be a cake walk.

14. Next time they're outside smoking again, just shout from your balcony and say something like 'hey guys stuff smells good, mind if i join ya?' Be sure to bring money when they let you in and you'll have a new hook up.

15. What ..?! Lmao and it they ask for kool aid you best oblige

16. Yeah, that totality doesn't sound like a cop. "HEY GUYS! ARE YOU SMOKING MARIJUANA??"

17. Be prepared to be cussed out imo.

18. Ya, just go up and introduce your self like a new neighbour. Then just ask if they smoke weed.

19. But then he'll have to knock the walls down screaming "OOOOHHH YEAH!!!"

These tips are pretty awesome. (I kind of like the t-shirt idea haha :eek:)

20. Go up and ask for To throw down, stop being a puss lol <3