The Guessing Game. Guess Who?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by My Elysium Trips, Apr 12, 2018.

1. #22 My Elysium Trips, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Little Disposable, Organic Teeth Cleaners? Instead of bringing Tooth Brushes everywhere. Even Clean Cannabis Parts could work.

Like a Cosmetic Make-up Brush Style, Except like Hemp Bristles to be your Organic, Disposable Tooth Brushes.

Why... I just had dirty teeth now. And survival app, mentioned something like that, I read it month's ago. They said Using a frayed stick would suffice in Survival Situations, to clean teeth. I haven't looks at the Survival Apps in months. I'd tell you guy's the App Titles, if you Want. I haven't been reading through them. And I only partially made it through the Apps in Reading information therein. But, I'm a Nature Man! I like Most Nature except Flying Vampire Bugs. Conjured Summer Bug Suits. Anyone interested? I'll try to copy & past them.

I'd rather have Disposal, Comparable, Natural, Small Tooth Brushes without the Big Handle. Throw in trash after X uses or per person. I know people Want to keep nice teeth in More Convenient Ways! Correct?

I've mentioned the Cleaning Teeth Mouth Guards. No?

My Elysium Trips

2. On my phone I have a us Marie survival handbook lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Something Else.

How Many Indigenous Fertilized Bird Eggs Can be Made in Next 5 Year's, if Biologists actually did some Work?

What would Woods look like in even 5 Years of Bird Egg Growing Explosions in Bird populations?

It's too easy

My Elysium Trips

4. #25 My Elysium Trips, Apr 15, 2018
    The Best Survival Apps, I'll try to put it in Order - from Greatest to Least importance to survival, in my opinion of my apps.

Firstly, & In my opinion of Greatest Importance - the App Title is Exactly spelled in Quotes below -

" Survival Manual " [the Title itself in Quotes, I'm not sure if it's All Same Version. I can be computer illiterate. This is Important Information Above in Quotes!]

FM 23- 10 Sniper Training (not just about Guns, but Survival of SHTF stuff. Good to know certain Survival Strategies, etc..)

Ultimate Survival Guide

ElevMaps

HuntStand

Anyways, I'd take a screenshot, but I'm not going to for personal reasons.

I have more survival apps, but I haven't even read many.

I write my Own literature. I'd rather write than read others

My Elysium Trips

5. If you're Growing Horticulture & have Too much Humidity in Winter....

I would mention people Could Recycle their own Grow Lights Heat & put it Back into their house. Over 10 years ago now, Recycling it's Own Heat

Just need to adjust Humidity

Then, Dehumidifiers can Collect Water & Recycle to plants, if Everything is Copestic

Why not Always recycle Humidity In own house in colder climates? Then, lights can Heat house, keep House at maybe 45% RH, & adjust per Grow Room's, etc..

Anyways, yep. That's how Grow Opp Heated Air can be Retained & Recycled, via Duct Work Systems. Or, not dumped Outside In Winter Times.

Finish it All off, if consuming yourself - Properly Distill the Dehumidifier Water, for Safety sake

Etc..

I plead the 5th.

My Elysium Trips

6. But like Integrated Dehumidifier Systems.

Like Heat Pumps running off of Alcohol Moonshine, Or Hydrogen via Plug & Play Electrolysis Machine's.

And Fossil Fuel Companies can go lay their own Golden Goose Eggs with their Gluten Trash!

My Elysium Trips

7. People could also mix Hash / Cannabis / Oil / BHO, etc.. into their Tinder Fungus Smokes. If they desire. And Eat Ashes after Bowl is Cashed.

I do, I cannot complain about eating Pipe Ashes. No Tobacco in my house. Only E- cigarette stuff

Then, they can Walk around like Chiefs. Mostly Tinder Fungus Smokes, some maybe 1% Nicotine per your purchased Bag of Smoke. Add your Own Cannabis has & stuff.

0ut it in a Water Bubbler bong, say its Only Tinder Fungus!

Smoked good, too!

Or Vape it... I'm just giving away ideas I subscribe to or presume & believe in

My Elysium Trips

8. Hypothesis -

Do SSRI, or SS[R]I Medications Induce Cannabis Panic Attacks?

Any Evidence?

My Elysium Trips

9. Smoke countless foods with like Chaga Agar Mycelium alone? Sara [SSRI] vs [H]Agar

Is it more clear now? Just came to me Now, too! True Story.

Then use Chaga Mycelium Ashes, for Cooking or Planting or Anything, etc..

And, if Chaga Mycelium can be Grown at exponential Increasing Parabolic Rates...

Everyone Could be Much Healthier. And Smoke foods with Chaga to Dehydrate the Stored Foods via Only Smoke Dehydration. Preserve Many years

My Elysium Trips

1. Store like Hundreds of Gallons of Moonshine -

To replace Fossil Fuels that People Themselves can make via like Sugar Beers / wine & then Distilled

Make their Own Heat & Power like That! Brew it themselves, for Any Power Needs. Heat, light, Electricity, etc..

Then, People wouldn't Need Fossil Fuels at all

They Could Brew Moonshine Themself, Self- sufficient Heating & Power

Look into Moonshine'ing

My Elysium Trips

10. #33 My Elysium Trips, Apr 15, 2018
    Rumplestilskin

It's been ages since I actually Watched this. I'm not sure I want to Waste my Data, on this. 10 gigabytes per month, for like $50/ month

My Elysium Trips

11. At 2 minutes & 22 Seconds

Silk Worms?

Also like Meal Worms?

We need to research thing's like Insects that eat Grains & plants - to create Good Compost & foods for animals & people in USA

At 2:40 mins, It's Like Independence Day in 2012. And it's like Leprechauns! I have Leprechauns as Magical Friends, Fairies too. Umm... yea, true story, or I kinda presume way too much...

My Elysium Trips

12. #35 My Elysium Trips, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    I'm looking for Hubba & Holy everything [like Forest Dumps Shrimp Deals. Fighting Soap Boxes, etc..]

A Kush'ion of Remedies

Anyways, I got much Holy Coming. I don't have Any Bubba Kushion now, but Cush's, various of 'Em.

Anyways, I'm Going to Try Holy, Holy, Holy Everything Mixes. Why not.

The Holy Grail *R*ush, st rains, is Very good & tasty.

It got Light Pollution. Bananas. Would like to Fert Pist'ols of like almost 2 Dozer St Rains. Soon enough

Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The More you eat, the More YOU Fruit!

My Elysium Trips

13. Luke 12:14 - Bible Gateway

KJ21
    And He said unto him, “Man, who made Me a judge or a divider over you?”
    ASV
    But he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
    AMP
    But He said to him, “Man, who appointed Me a judge or an arbitrator over [the two of] you?”
    AMPC
    But He told him, Man, who has appointed Me a judge or umpire and divider over you?
    BRG
    And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
    CSB
    “Friend,” he said to him, “who appointed me a judge or arbitrator over you?”
    CEB
    Jesus said to him, “Man, who appointed me as judge or referee between you and your brother?”
    CJB
    But Yeshua answered him, “My friend, who appointed me judge or arbitrator over you?”
    CEV
    Jesus answered, “Who gave me the right to settle arguments between you and your brother?”
    DARBY
    But he said to him, Man, who established me [as] a judge or a divider over you?
    DLNT
    But the One said to him, “Man, who appointed Me judge or arbitrator over you?”
    DRA
    But he said to him: Man, who hath appointed me judge, or divider, over you?
    ERV
    But Jesus said to him, “Who said I should be your judge or decide how to divide your father’s things between you two?”
    EHV
    But Jesus said to him, “Man, who appointed me to be a judge or an arbitrator over you?”
    ESV
    But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?”
    ESVUK
    But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?”
    EXB
    But Jesus said to him, “[L Man,] Who ·said I should judge or decide [appointed me judge or arbiter] between you?”
    GNV
    And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge, or a divider over you?

Etc..

Etc..

In other words, Lord was saying, I'm not looking to dictate peoples personal lives.

Just behave or obey Golden Rules, to keep yourself Safe.

But, the Scripture implies - Lord isn't looking to Dictate via Micro Managing of things

People need to live for themself, while living for Natural Balances

But, everyone has their own Paths to follow to reach the All Converging Points, The After Life, life

My Elysium Trips

14. Hey FAQ'ers!

My Elysium Trips

15. Hehe.

You bunch of FAQ'ers!

Go FAQ yourselves; your Elves

Or, Elves has Left the Building...?

Anyways , I wanted to Joke by telling people to go FAQ Check themselves

Nothing personal

It's funny. You FAQ'ers

My Elysium Trips

16. #40 My Elysium Trips, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Magnesium might be to Eliminate Toxins In Biological Organism

Or, I presume this. I Haven't used Epsom Salts in years

Helps Bowel movements & Other things

Look into buying Pure Epsom Salts!

For Plant's & Holistic Health

Calming Effects before Bed, to Drink like 1/2 teaspoon in a cup of Water or so. Do your own Research.

Smoke Northern Light's, with Chaga, & Chaga Tea to Drink in Pure Form [per ppl] & maybe some Kratom & Hop Pellet Teas, before Bed if Need be for Deep Sleep. Melatonin works, and valerian root also is for Sleep too.

Northern Light's = Night Lights Out, or Sleep meds

My Elysium Trips