1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grow (Well, not really THE grow, buts its one)

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by Canadian, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Well hello my fellow stoners, Al you can all tell, this thread is about my grow project, anyhow lets cut to the chase. 5 seeds, 5 pots, and nooooooooo soil.....for now. Anyhow i started germinating my seeds yesterday, and i put them in a warm place.....these pictures will explain.

2. Tada, the container with seeds, has air flow...but i dont think its neccesary.

Attached Files:

• grow.jpg
      grow.jpg
      File size:
      21.9 KB
      Views:
  3. The seeds.......ya...(waits for 60 seconds so he can post)

Attached Files:

4. And i just now noticed that there are 6 seeds, o well ill see if they germinate first before i rid of any.

Oh ya, this is the warm place i keep them....with Wine brewing supplies....man i could make one crazy bong outta that stuff....

Attached Files:

5. Ah yes...I will get more pictures when they take root in the pots i have....and ill post pics of the grow area when im not to lazy..like i am right now, but i can tel you this, using 4 40w 4ft coool white Flouro lights, in a 4ft grow box (If i can get ahold of it) Should be a mighty fine grow if i can pull it off, just my greatest risk is the rents snoopin around...and my mom wanting some of the yeild. Soil and Fert is unknown rihgt now...but o well, ill get the stuff, if it means ganking soil form other plants (house plants) around my house...dont worry..ill flush it out .

6. Well, 3 of the seeds germinated today, so i planted them in the pots with this soil i found. Ill post pics tomorrow of the setup, and ya can tell me what ya think.

7. sup, what strain? bagseeds?

good luck and keep us posted

cyaz

8. Yyooyy Its bagseed fomr some good shit my sisters b/f friends smoked with me. Anyhow heres some pics of the room outta the blue, literaly.

Attached Files:

9. And heres the room, thats just a tarp to help keep the light fomr shining through, and to help reduce the smell..if i get that far. Oh ya, that fans gonna go in the other side for circulation later on.

Attached Files:

10. Tada! this is the room, with pots and all (Only 3 germinated...o well) Nice lookin pots :D, anyhow as i said, thats a Flouro fixture, with 2 4ft 40w Cool whites, until i get the other fixture. The littel grate thing is just there for some reason, its gonna go in a bit.

Attached Files:

11. This is the power strip! and a digital timer, and a Mini Negative ion generator that has a wierd light that doesnt generate enough light for me to even see the damn plants in the dark. And yes, that is paper on the floor, i ono, its white, reflexs lights, and seems to work quite well....i ono once again.

Attached Files:

12. At last, the p0ts, with ultimate simple-little-gorw-till-about-8-inches, with soil that conatins Vercu-something, peat moss and someething canadian, so i trusted it. seeds are in all three, i had to re-bury one that popped out in the light! dunno if it died or some shit, but i hope it didnt.......better not of....or ill smoke the root for revenge...anyhow ill get more pictures when they sprout, the buggers ( and they WILL!)

Attached Files:

13. Or shit, almost forgot the time reales fert thats not gone till aobut 60 days, all the better :D ya im just gonna post the pic of it so ya'll can read just wtf it says, and tell me weither or not to use it.

Attached Files:

14. the time release ferts for your plants may cause you some issues. watch your seedlings close make sure they dont burn up, other than that gl :)

15. Oh i havent put the spikes in yet, tho im gonna when they sprout, wait, while were on the topic, one did!...well alsmot, it still ahs some till its fullyup, but im aobut to go on Night mode with the light...hopefully this doesnt fuck up the plant some how..anyhow heres the pic of it, i just migh cover it with a little bit of dirt. The 2 others are about to bust out, also the other 3 seed that didnt germinate have germianted, but the porb is i dont ahve enough light power to make them all survive...plus not enough soil...fuck i swaer if my planted batch are males, ill flip. So i might just get another fixture and make another room somewere esle, just so i have better chances of gettting at least 3 females or 2 at the least.

Attached Files:

16. You better get yourself some 3-5 gallon pots for the plants. Those little baskets will last them about 2-4 weeks and you will need larger.

Plus by the looks of things, you best hope only one is a lady cause your tight on space if you have larger pots.

17. Bah had to give my plants to my friends cuz my dad started asking question about the light comming from my closet, even tho it wasnt even noticalbe (I tihnk he oped the other door to get something) So my friends are gonna gorw them till i get a new spot, o well..i will revive when i get my plants back...or till i goto there house to take pics.

Grasscity Deals Near You