The grow box is getting too hot please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Ok I am running 203 watts of mixed spectrum I have a small fan that blows air in and 2 80mm pulling 28.95cfm each and I have them doubled up. I made a few passive air holes. But temps are staying in the 90s and I have a small circulation fan. I have to open the box and blow air into it to keep it in the mid 70s but keeping it open is not on the stealthy side so please help! no problems *bongin* only solutions... yeah that sounds right

2. You need 2-4 times the area of intake as your exhaust. For example. A 4 in computer fan (4in x 4 in=16 sq in) pulling out would be best used with at least 32sq inches of intake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. And I think there's a sticky somewhere on ventilation. Might be in indoor forum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Just get a better fan - intake in the cooler bottom and exhaust on the hotter top of the box. Hot air rises so suck out of the top of the box with intake on the bottom where it's cooler but the bottom line is you need more air movement.

J