The grossest thing you've seen in real life

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Alrex, Apr 11, 2012.

1. What is the grossest thing you've seen in real life blades?

What inspired me to make this thread was an incident today that happened at work. One of the patients that came in was an old 80 year old woman. She was sitting on the hospital bed with a colectomy. If you don't know what that is:

Colectomy: An operation to remove all or part of the colon (large intestine). In a partial colectomy, the surgeon removes only part of the colon. The bowel is then reconnected or an opening of the bowel (ostomy) is created on the abdominal wall to allow the contents of the bowel to exit from the body.

In even simpler terms, it's a hole in the stomach where shit comes out of instead of the anus. There is a bag attached to it that collects poop.

The patient removed the bag, put it to her mouth and began eating her shit. What made it even gross was when we managed to remove the bag from her fighting hands, there was shit in her upper lip moustage and it looked like she had on shit lipstick. She managed to eat most of the contents of the bag. The nurse placed the bag back on her stomach while my partner and I put restraints on the patient so she couldn't reach the bag. While we were doing that, she kept trying to spit shit onto us and some of it landed on my partners uniform and face. Then she threw up and it went all over her body and bed, some of it landing on my shoes as I managed to duck away. So this old lady is sitting there with a shit moustage covered in puke shit while my partner is gagging and begins puking on the floor. All this shit and puke doesn't phase me, I've seen so much fucked up shit. But the nurse had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

That was part of my day blades, what's your grossest thing?

2. Seriously bro,I just ate.....but cool story

3. #3 .AcidTrip., Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    I would say a nickleback concert but i'v seen a guy throwing up, drinking it , throwing up and drinking it, it was a dare but that had 3 other people throwing up including me, worst part is that we were pre drinking at a girls house.

but what you have seen sir,would change my life.

4. Dude that is some SERIOUS fuck shit. Who the fuck does something like that? Omg I can't fathom this! Is this bitch mentally insane?

The fuck man. Keep that bag of shit away from her

5. A dead cat with its eye balls popping out.
    Also one of my friends made himself himself throw up in a cup and threw it on a car.

If its what we have seen on TV or online its two girls and one cup or anything from Tosh.0

6. #7 Highs, Apr 11, 2012
    okay. well this is kinda F***ed but this dude I know(not my friend) drank piss out of a random 40 bottle he found on the ground...

for 20$

7. #8 Laced Wit Hash, Apr 11, 2012
    be-headings
    car accidents
    rotten flesh wound
    MRSA

Yeah, pretty fucking gnarly.

Here is my hip after it got bitten by a brown recluse:
    [​IMG]

day 1
    [​IMG]

day 2
    [​IMG]

day 3
    [​IMG]

day 3.5
    [​IMG]

You get the point. Flesh eating bacteria from the spider will FUCK YOU UP! It was insane because it just arose out of no where, and each time I would clean the wound, it would appear 5x worse. Still had to work 16 hour days even with that shit eating my soul away!

8. Sarah Jessica Parker eeeewwwwwwww

9. dead body after about 1 month in the ocean was pretty gross, half the flesh was rotted off the skull etc. not a fun thing to find

10. The cast of jersey shore

11. A burned corpse that had smoke rising from it.
    The smell was awful, I'll never forget it.

12. I had an appropriate video response to this thread but I just posted it. Doesn't feel right posting it consecutively.

Nastiest thing I seen recently is probably some dude passed out in a chinese toilet in a LAN cafe. People that use those bathrooms have no regard for where they aim anything and everything.

13. Oh yeah, worked as a janitor at a grocery store. Was probably 17 at the time and I got called to "clean a wet spill in the bathroom"... I'm thinking as I walk to the bathroom "wtf does this even mean?" I soon found out that some literal crazy had been shooting H in the bathroom and had puked, sprayed diarrhea and period blood ALL over the fucking stall. I had to clean the whole fucking thing up which took about an hour. I still feel nauseous thinking about that day.

14. lol when i used to deliver pizza i was asked to clean the bathroom after this type of thing.

i went in looked at it, went back out, walked up to the manager and said " i will be happy to clean the bathroom when you provide me with a full tyvec suit.

fuck cleaning biohazards for minimum wage.

15. hahahaha fuckkk

16. The time that comes to mind the fastest is one time at work at a grocery store, one of the bitches in the deli threw out a bunch of food and totally fucking missed the dumpster out back. We didn't realize till the next day, and guess who got to clean it up? :p I swear I started shoveling and it was just fucking maggotes EVERYWHERE, squirming around in the stinky ass meat... I almost threw up like three times while I was cleaning that shit.

Another time was right after I started at that store, the goddamn toilets backed up. Shit water and all that good stuff everywhere. I got to clean that, too!

...Fuck Shop 'N Save.

17. +rep op i couldnt have handled my shit like u did

18. In all these situation i would have quit. Cleaning shit isn't worth whatever amount of hourly money.

19. I used to work as a NAR at a nursing home and I have had my fair share of gross encounters there. I'd have to say the grossest thing that happened to me was when I was changing someone and my face & hair got sprayed with poo. I felt so. gross.