Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The greatest thing ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizzyK, Feb 26, 2012.

1. So, the greatest thing ever happened to me tonight. My dad and I were browsing through the movies on Netflix (I don't see him much so we spend a lot of time together when we can and we like to watch movies) and I stopped to read about "The Union" and my Dad said that we should watch it. So we proceed to watch it and after it's done we start discussing it. I knew that he had smoked before because he's told me stories so I wasn't uncomfortable while discussing and he asked me if I had tried it before. I said yes, and that i do it every once and a while and that i plan on doing it more. He was not mad at me at all and he was very cool about it. We started talking some more and eventually we decided that we would grow our own plant in the basement for personal use and for close friends. I was and still am so ecstatic. I didn't think he would be mad but he is so cool with it that he wants to grow a plant with me and smoke with me! I just thought that i would share this. I know of parents being cool with it but i haven't heard many stories about a parent wanting to grow a plant. Sorry if i'm rambling on, i'm just super exited and i feel like this will be a great bonding experience since I have lived with my mom for the last 18 years and haven't been able to spend that much time with him. I'm actually planning on going to college in the same town as him so this will be great.

2. feels good man

3. Cool beans.

I'm not sure my dad would be on the same page as him but I am in a similar situation with mine.. Met him only a few years ago.. But he did buy me a bottle of vodka and a 6 pack so that's almost in the same ball park.

4. if you decide to grow, dont tell anyone

keep it btwn you and your dad

fuck errryone else

5. That's the plan. I'm just going to tell my friends that i found an awesome dealer here where my dad lives and they'll never know.

6. It's best to keep it on the down low when growing, don't screw it up for the both of you!
    As for your situation, that sounds like heaven!

7. This is a cool story bro. Ceral.

8. I just watched it around 3am.

I'm so jelly. My dad has only done alcohol and the occasional cigar.

9. my grandma lets me smoke but when i asked to grow a plant she got a pissed.... such a sham my closet would be perfect for one plant

10. thats cool dude. you should check out the grow section here, lots of useful info and helpful people

11. Next time watch the movie "grow op" on Netflix with him. It's about a family that grows pot together, which seems pretty relevant.

12. Nice man.

13. I am happy for you my man!

14. Thats special. I had this kind of relationship when i lived with my uncle, so i can relate partly. We started smoking together and decided to grow some plants in the basement. Theres just something kool about an authoritative figure stepping down and being a buddy just sharing a moment and not trying to play a role. And even if you get caught and charged with a felony you will get to bond together even more.... and with TBone the prisons 400 lb gay muscular black guy.

15. Hit up the cultivation section for some great tips and guides. Read and prepare for what you want to do. For just a single plant first-time grow, I'd go with an auto-flowering strain under CFLs. Cheap and effective.

No, they will all want you to hook them up. When you don't, they will get super pissed.

Do you know how many people can keep a secret? 1. You are already pushing the limits. ;)