The Greatest Recipe of All Time

Discussion in 'General' started by GalenH, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Ladies and Gentlemen..

I probably shouldn't be doing this. But I am.

I am about to reveal to you a recipe that will change your entire life. I am not joking, I am very serious. This recipe was introduced to me at 10 years old from my father, who invented this "when him and his friends were hungry and had to eat something".

He later admitted to me that he was stoned when he came up with this.

This is the recipe for Funny Macaroni as he calls it. It sounds horrible, but it truly is AMAZING, you must believe me. It is great normally, but when your stoned it's fantastic!!!

Needed:
    - Sour Cream
    - Cottage Cheese
    - Shell Pasta

The thing that you need to realize is that I am not sure of how much of the SC and CC you need, all your have to know is that its better to have too much than too little! It must be enough to smother the pasta, but not enough to make it appear as a soup. The entire thing should be very creamy but still have a body substance.

Instructions:
    - Boil pasta until its..well..cooked (duh)
    - Strain and run cold water over pasta, remove pot from burner
    - Pour pasta back in and mix cottage cheese and sour cream until pasta is smothered
    - ADD LOTS AND LOTS OF SALT

Please add salt to this! It may sound/look gross, but I insure you that it tastes amazing! The reason I am revealing this to the public is because you have all helped me pass my nights away and I feel I owe you all something in return!

Please use this wisely and only pass it on to other stoners. Below post pics and criticism that you have, also a nice comment always warms my heart! :D

cheers everyone and enjoy!

- galenh

2. Hooray! Another member of the Coronary Club!

I like to have salt and butter with a kernel of popcorn here or there.

:p