The greatest birthday of my life. Epic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokeer, Jul 12, 2012.

1. I just want to say, last night 7/11, was my 8th birthday, it was also the day i moved out. This day will be remembered by me for the rest of my life, as the craziest day of my life. Earlier in the day i spent it with my family before i completely moved into my best friend's house. Once here, we began the biggest smoke shesh I have ever partaken. I bought 16grams, mainly pickle, but 4 nuggets were random. I ended up smoking 10grams, of my bud, between 11 others, using chillums, 15 joints with about 8 grams spread differently among the joints, one blunt, a few bowls from the 4ft double perc bong (called banana). My best friend/brother of 16 years bought me a new hammer piece, and we smoked 4 bowls from that. Not to say my other friend who came over brought his 3ft regular bong, and we smoked a bowl from that. I mean it is one thing to smoke that much, but i have been on a tolerance break for the last two months because of my rents, and now I'm out. As i sit here still slightly half-baked typing this, i am truly blessed to have experienced this once in a lifetime awesomeness, the best part was the 120$ worth of munchies I bought. I made strawberry milk, cereal, manicotti, brownies, chicken ceaser salad, and had Oreos, soda, ice tea, green tea, a few Starbucks iced frappes at 3 in the morning, and a gallon of water. Best night of my life, best birthday of my life.:hello:

2. 18? anyways, that sounds like a great birthday:smoke:.

3. You're 8 and bought 16 grams that was 'mainly pickle' .. huh.

4. Big 8 huh? Congratulations big guy!

5. I remember MY eigth birthday.... Chuck E Cheeses was the bomb!!!!

6. I got bored with your weed story but the thought of having a leap year birthday intrigued me.

Bored yet jealous

7. ban police lololol come back in 10 years :p

8. damn an 8 year old smoking 10 grams in a day. thats impressive.

9. Congrats on a milestone in your life.....now the shit starts to happen..lol jk ya enjoy :hello:

10. so do you have a job

11. wait until your 10 bro, middle school is fucking CRAZY haha