Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Great Vape Debate

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rhythm of Life, Mar 20, 2008.

1. So in search of buying the perfect vaporizer and saving my lungs AND my pocket book lets see what you guys have to say about your experiences with certain vaporizers.

2. valcano is an awesome vaporizer if you can afford it go for it. it's an investment :smoke:

3. I vote for vapor brothers boxes.

4. I have unfortunately never had the pleasure of smoking out of a vape but I always hear the SuperVapeZilla is the best.

5. I'm glad you made this thread, man, I'm in the same boat as you. :wave:

6. I love my Vapolution. Works great and is pretty inexpensive.

7. Vapir Air One is the greatest for the price gets me ripped for the littlest weed used and good if you have a high tolerence

8. Ah I forgot the Vapolution. I was just in a couple headshops in my area asking some of the owners I know and so far what I've found is the Vapor Air One is a "leaky piece of shit" and where the Volcano is great the price is steep and you can't use whips with it, which is important to me. Also I was shown the VaporTower which the owner said he has it as a lifetime warrenty and if it ever broke I could bring it in and get a new on within a week. (I'm pretty good friends with him so it sounds like thats the best deal, $180 was the price) But still people keep putting up what you think about your vapes. The conclusion hasn't been drawn.

What's the best for the price, we need more answers....

9. i own a volcano. Shit is amazing. I know it costs a ridiculous amount, but I think its already bought itself back. It saves me soooo much money. Smoking from a blunt or a pipe doesn't hit me that much anymore. I could easily smoke a eight a day, but one gram a day in the volcano is pretty much good for me.

10. I own a "Happy Vappy" Its not in the list, but it does me good... sometimes gets too hot and produces some smoke, but otherwise its tastey smooth and gets me ripped:smoking:

11. I'm thinking Silver Surfer, because I love the design, the customization and the little bonuses you can get like the scented oil tray.

Any advice for or against that?

12. Volcano, for sure. I juts like how you can pass the bag around and its not like you hold the device just the bag.

13. None of the above. Check out the Vape-A-Hookah. It's a 25.00 grommet to put on top of a hookah. and the best part... IT USES NO ELECTRICITY.

www.vapeahookah.com

14. I would take my Super Vape-zilla over the volcano anyday. It tastes better, last longer, and is quieter. It's my winner for sure.

15. uh why isnt vaporbrothers the best box vape on the market in the poll... durr

16. the 3g vaporcannon is basically the same thing

17. Why post if you have nothing good to say. There's already a very comparable product in the list. Don't blame me I didn't make a poll with 10,000 options so every vape known to existence will be on there for you.

18. I have had a silver surfer for a while now and it is well worth the 220 dollars I paid for it. Bud tastes soo good vaping with the ssv.

19. that was something good to say.. and its the "great vape debate" is it not? if people are looking at this to get a new vape why not have all options out there?