The Great Pot Debate - Heads vs. Feds

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude Man, Nov 5, 2007.

1. As advertised in my university dining halls, there's going to be a debate about the legalization of marijuana tonight in my school's lecture hall, between the editor-in-chief of High Times Magazine and some DEA agent (sorry, I forgot the names :D).

I have a feeling the audience is going to be extremely one-sided here (pro-weed, of course), but I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

I myself will be toking up with a few friends before the debate. :smoke:

2. cool tell us how it turns out. where do you go?

3. Damn, I wish my school had something like that.

You should tape it and youtube it...

4. I would, if I had my camera, but I might bring my laptop and record it with the webcam, or just give you guys the play-by-play. :p

Edit: on second thought, maybe I can borrow my friend's camera or something. I'll look into it.

5. i'd love to go to that high

6. that's sweet...what school do you go to? Wish they would do it here...you should tape it, or at least let us know how badly the DEA agent gets owned

7. Yeah bro that would be great to get that debate on vid. That is one event I would def. go to.

8. I'm currently a SUNY Bing student.

I'll try and get my hands on a camera and post a video for you guys, and if I can't do that, then I'll definitely let you know what happens.

9. Fuck yeah you should get high with the dude from high times!

Tape that shit or ban!

10. that is awesome. plz tape. haha.

11. yes plz tape i wish my school had one of those id def go

12. Go? I'd like to be involved in this debate. I don't need HighTimes' editor for this, let ME talk to the DEA agent.

Once again, this is a MUST HAVE ON TAPE, even it means you have to webcam it with your laptop.

I agree with head4life,
    tape or ban!

13. Im gonna have to agree with prime and head and go with the "tape or ban" policy.

And maybe to show op that we dont fuck around, put him on a temp ban until he comes up with the tape. :D

14. Even if you don't tape it i'de love to hear the play by play. Hopefully this will be a notch in the weed smokers belts.

15. Gosh I hope the DEA can win some converts to their ridiculously unsupportable position, should be easy to out debate a stoner, right?

16. i got 100 on the hight times dude

17. I feel embarrassed for the DEA agent... His ass is gonna get pwn3d :D

18. LOL I wouldn't be suprised if a riot broke out and he got killed :D

19. I found out about this debate going on at my college the day AFTER it happened!! i was royally bummed about it. it was supposed to be a a real solid debate with both sides putting out good points, agreeing on some, disagreeing on others. the article i read in the school paper said that it was really clear that both sides clearly agreed the overall idea is that the current war on drugs is not working so that's pretty cool.