Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Great Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeyMcPuff, Nov 29, 2007.

1. OK so i just moved to the portland area and i know they and seattle are very "420 friendly" but if anyone can give me an idea for price and quality from this area it would be great.... here's what im used to paying

p.s. i prefer the stanky danky bubonic chronic hydroponic chloronic :D

Dank: 1/8 = $50
    1/4 = $85-90
    1/2 = $ 140
    zip= $280- 300

Mids: basically $10 a gram and about 240 a zip

Mexi-weed: like 80 for a 1/2
    like 150 a zip

2. i live in seattle and what i get is grown in the area and extremely dank or occasionly from canada. you pretty much get what you pay for. all bud:
    dime-10
    dub-20
    4 grams-40
    quarter-70
    half-140
    zip-220-280
    ive never even been offered brickweed or anything that low-quality for cheap

3. That sums up the prices here in Oregon too. Usually it's 40 bucks per eighth but some dealers are nice and will give you 4 grams for 40.:smoke:

4. i concur...prices in oregon are very reasonable. the couple of times i've purchased dank in the PNW, it was 80$ for a 1/4 of some super quality shit (where i used to live it would have been 100$). another couple of times the dealer gave us about 9 grams of really good stuff for 80$ (simply because it had a couple of seeds, but was definitely of dank quality).

5. I was once in seattle and this guy sold me and my friends a quarter ounce for 30$, it wasn't chron but it got you high as fuck if you smoked enough.

6. i would kill for those prices down here in sw tx...

7. i got thoes pricess up in east tx boii..

your prices for schwag is fucked up big time man.... 30 for a half o and 55 a zip.

8. well since ive been smoking (seattle) prices usually stay steady you know a dub is a dub no matter what dealer you go to and the rest is left up to quality.

9. Yeah $40/8th $280/ounce is usually the price for everything around here. I had sensi star last week at $280 and ounce but the week before it was mids for the same price. Pretty much a dealer has HIS prices and thats what he sells everything for.

I just wish I could find a second hookup because all of a sudden after a few years we are seeing dry spells. I dunno if it was all the mexican mafia busts in the Gorge this year 10+ 5000 plant busts but it's made the dank a little more scarce.

When people would tell me to go get my med car I would say "why bother? I can get weed anywhere" but now......... :mad: