The great Marijuana Hoax

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BloodBooger, Nov 29, 2014.

1. "For it would only manifest in public what everybody sane in the centers of communication in America knows anyway, an enormous open secret -- that it is time to end Prohibition again. And with it put an end to the gangsterism, police mania, hypocrisy, anxiety, and national stupidity generated by administrative abuse of the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.
    It should be understood, I believe, that in this area we have been undergoing police-state conditions in America, with characteristic mass brainwashing of the public, persecution & jail, elaborate systems of plainclothes police and police spies and stool pigeons, abuse of constitutional guarantees of privacy of home and person from improper search and seizure. The police prohibition of marijuana (accompanied with the even more obnoxious persecution of sick heroin addicts who all along should have been seeing the doctor) has directly created vast black markets, crime syndicates, crime waves in the cities, and a breakdown of law and order in the State itself. For the courts of large cities are clogged with so-called narcotic crimes and behind schedule, and new laws (such as the recent NY Rockefeller Stop & Frisk & No-Knock) spring up against the citizen to cope with the massive unpopularity of prohibition."

Great stuff.

2. #3 enjoyandlive, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    great article, bookmarked that

:smoke:

I really want to see this project when it gets out, i hope I do not miss it. relying on you gc