The Great GC Artist Compilation Project

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Palmer Eldritch, Mar 21, 2006.

1. hey guys i wanted to post my square for this week. I intentionally chose number six this week to show my point. It is an example of integrating two different adjacent squares (three if you count the corner) into one design. I'm not talking about the style or the content just how shapes and color have been made unified while adding my own elements of design. I personally would like to see this interactivity in all the squares to come if you can.
    [​IMG]

this is how it looks next to the other two squares:
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] heres mine.....i think ill go for 43 i think...

3. I think this thing will look sick when its done, the first 3 looksick on the calendar

4. here you go palm

Attached Files:

• cp.jpg
      cp.jpg
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views:
  5. simon1111, chrysamere i like the both of those. good stuff

i've decided to update as they come in. its still one square per week per person though

6. so, here's my shitty contribution... i would like to have seen the surrounding ones so i could have done something similar to Palmer.. I would like #19 now.

(oops, I didn't check the first page... I guess the ones that are done are up... lookin good!!)

Attached Files:

7. don't be so hard on yourself. i think it kicks ass, so there.

8. [​IMG] here is week 2's submission i'll take square one.

9. i would like to take 4, but i need the original 200 pixel image of your square 15 palmer to help me.

10. you can either download the tif file to build it off of or get the square here: https://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=87050

haha vetern thats twice now you'll need to pick again. i know the numbering layout is kinda fucked up, doing it spiraling out from the center was my first thought on how to do it.

11. Sorry if this is hard to link up to :(

Here's....

NUMBER 2!
    [​IMG]

12. Hmm... cool idea. I call number 17. I will have my submission by thursday fridayish.

13. heres mine for this week square 4

Attached Files:

14. heres 48..finally

Attached Files:

15. here, second submission, this somewhat flows with the square below 25...so ill take 25 for this one...this is looking good!

peace

Attached Files:

16. Sry to jump the gun, but i really like what i have to work with in square 9, if no 1 minds i'd like to call it for next week.

17. palmer, could you move mine to #30? mines the one below yours, i wanted #19 to do this week so i could collaborate off the two that are touching the square:hello: