The Great Deception:

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Pollution, Jan 26, 2013.

1. The Great Deception: Obama and the Coming War *PLEASE SHARE*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxavh18amsQ&feature=player_embedded]The Great Deception: Obama and the Coming War *PLEASE SHARE* - YouTube[/ame]

''A must see for all truthers, christians and muslims alike. Please help in sharing this video before it gets taken down.

The world is being set for the next false flag event, a nuclear world war! Of which, Barack Obama (the Leopard) is the one orchestrating it. For many, the truth may seem stranger than fiction, but my hope is that this video may open the eyes of you who are in darkness and to provide those who are awake the answers you are looking for. Be prepared, the FIRE is about to RISE and the man of perdition is about to be REVEALED! ''

2. No doubt shits fan soon, ignore all the hate your going to get let alone people calling you tinfoil hat. Thanks for bringing the video to GC!

3. I dont know if that was sarcasm or sincerity. But thanks either way:hello:

4. Nah I'm for real haha, shit is goin to hit the fan (I was drunk as fuck on my first post that's what I meant :laughing: ) you should check out abovetopsecret forums I visit them a lot. Just gotta ignore the crazy paranoid folk that can be found there.

5. Right on. Ima have to check it out sometime. Stay peaceful