The Great Debate

Discussion in 'General' started by PlanKtoN, May 18, 2010.

1. I would like to see an eclipse!

2. So guys, sunrise was any good this morning (meh...I was sleeping :p) ?
    :cool:

[​IMG]

3. I'd prefer a Solar Eclipse. I've only seen one in my life and I'd love to see another.

4. Well I dont see the sunrise very often but I think its better, nothing like watching a new day start.

5. [​IMG]

this view with a fat blunt....

i can go out like this....

6. With majesty :)

And for OSG, a solar eclipse (never had the chance to see one sadly :()
    [​IMG]

7. Sunrise.

It would serve to remind me that there is new day and time after I'm gone. I think it would help me come to terms with my place in the universe.

8. This reminds me, I need to go eat something. :smoking:

I use to work graveyard at a grocery store, I use to love getting home before the sun came up. I live in the country so I would sit on my front porch. I would usually roll a joint, burn it, then space out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the sunrise and nature. So incredibly peaceful and relaxing.

9. definitely sunrise, sitting there relaxed in the morning. Knowing you have an entire day ahead of you, good as fuck

10. Since you created the scenario of last day on earth, I felt that a sunset had a certain closure to it all...

11. Sunrise. How often do people see a sunrise? I mean I see the sunset everynight, but I see the sunrise maybe once or twice a year.

Not bad for a sunrise:
    [​IMG]

12. I see both every day, just about. Working out outside while the sun rises is a great pleasure for me, as is watching it set with my wife in the evening.

13. Your really lucky man, I'm seriously jealous.

14. Why because I'm an insomniac? :p

15. Sunrise. There's nothing more majestic than watching our giant burning ball of energy light up our world.

16. I don't know I've seen more sunsets than risings, both are awesome I don't even know which one I like better. But I do love blazing, and watching the sun set on my roof.

17. sunset. more beautiful colors, a more chill time of the day for me. and when it goes down the night hides me

18. Sunrise for sure, nothing better than morning dew and smoke hanging over the mountains. Then, after the sunrise, enjoy a psychedelic breakfast :D

[​IMG]