The Great Cycle of Reality: The Wall!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Jun 2, 2011.

1. #1 TheJourney, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    In the "beginning," in a time of purity, we were at one with everything. Then there came a need for differentiation. "Me" and "them.' From there we divide reality endlessly, as a means of finding truth, as well as finding ourselves. "The Truth," the great principle of existence, is essentially the process of life itself. What is the process of life? Ultimately, coming together. Even though the whole process is essentially coming together, it takes place through APPARENT division. BE YOURSELF! LET'S COME TOGETHER! :D

Also, this division, is, THE WALL itself! It is that wall which is separating us from perfection. The Wall is our creation. USE THE WALL TO TEAR THE WALL DOWN!

2. that's just like, your opinion, man

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6MhEmAWesQ]YouTube - ‪Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Part 3 (With Lyrics)‬‏[/ame]

I don't necessarily agree with this message, but I thought it fit the thread nicely.

4. The movie/visual album "The Wall" is in my opinion one of the greatest things ever...lol...:cool:

5. Its nice for sure.. it used to freak me out though honestly.. lol. (while dosed) I get the concept more now, but it's still a strange movie.

6. The idea is to break down all of ur concepts, by putting all of your deepest concepts into one concept. You can either endlessly analyze it, or you can just tear the fucking wall down and love what IS

7. #7 Spiral Out KG, Jun 2, 2011
    Yea I know, but the concepts they use are pretty fucked up while dosed. lol.

8. What IS, without THE WALL, seems fucking crazy! Yet with right perspective, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

9. Our apparent separation is only an illusion though. We are together now, have always been so, and will always be so.

There's no need to feel a sense of separation though - you can experience the connectedness we all have, but the illusion we are brought up in stops us from seeing this until we choose to find it.

You don't have to choose to find it though - life can be whatever you want it to be. But if you decide you want something more real, you can always choose to do so, at any time. Some might say that's why we're here - to choose to find and manifest this reality, and they might be right, but only when you're ready to do so will it begin to make sense.

10. People are afraid of being "detached." Your curiosity, itself, makes you involved. There is no reason to be attached. The curiosity remains.

11. #11 TheJourney, Jun 2, 2011
    All things are merely bricks in the wall. Stop attaching to these "bricks" and all that's left is the wall. But how do you get past the wall itself? The wall represents our ideas of self. We must give up the idea of self itself, and surrender to what is. Then the wall is tore down, and we can be OUR TRUE SELF!

The wall represents awareness of things. We are not the wall. So, who are we? We are awareness of the Wall! Awareness of the awareness that we typically assume to be our self. Watch the wall. You are awareness of the wall. The Wall is awareness. You and the wall become one. Suddenly, THERE IS NO WALL! FREEDOM!

12. it depends what you mean by "what is". learning to be content with the constructs of society which dictate acceptable behavior through language vs no learned concept of anything. how would we proceed? in what way would humans express their sexuality, and with whom? it is a basic expression of humanity that is currently defined into what is and what is not acceptable.

some people appreciate organization:confused_2:

13. Now there is inifinite family love. There is infinite friendship. There is infinite resources. There is infinite learning. Infinite...anything we will allow. EVERYTHING is opened up

14. sounds freaky as hell:p

15. What makes you think anyone is afraid? Awful lot of suppositions you got going on here. I would suggest going out into the world before you start speaking like you know everything about it. Have you lived in more than one place, for example, since you turned 18? Life experience is what you're supposed to draw from, not fun little sayings that make you sound enlightened but don't mean much on a tangible level.

16. I agree dudedude! It's not that there necessarily afraid, they just aren't awakened to your "truth". However, you must remember it is YOUR truth. It doesn't have to be everyones (although we do see everyone in our truth :p)

17. my god dude seriously, try to make one thread where you can say all this shit in it. i don't get how the Religion of the Journey thread isn't covering all of these

i guess not as many people would see your ideas if they weren't conveyed through multiple threads though.

18. why so attached to non-attachment?

19. If you are attached to non-attachment, then you are not attached to attachment, and therefore there is only perfection.

I have to speak in many ways, so that all may hear the ONE truth

20. #20 Spiral Out KG, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    So your attached to words so that you can speak your truth. Would everyone see YOUR truth without words (attachment)? Or would we only be what IS. I love to attach to what IS as you say (so does EVERYONE else I am sure), but I also attach myself to words/labels/physicality to experience life. There is life for a reason. You create a reason within yourself. Others create there own reasons.