"The Grasscity ______ Sessions"

Discussion in 'General' started by KeemGriffey, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 KeemGriffey, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I recently joined this community, and basically the world of smoking. I'm definitely no professional, but I don't spazz out and shit. As as a somewhat normal Detroit black kid, I've only been exposed to blunts and joints. (I prefer joints). I've tried a pipe (I'm guessing that's what everyone else is calling a bowl?) and I'm looking forward to bongs, vaporizers, blah blah. I'm even copping some flavored papers off the online store.

What made me decide that the world of loud (kush) was for me, was when I discovered how smoking can bring strangers together, or friends closer and almost guarantee a good time. Then I find this community, and I'm even more into everything.

My question/suggestion is, for the major cities represented on this board, why don't we have " The Grasscity Sessions" and have a another forum category full of threads like "The Detroit Sessions" and you know, just share the experiences?

I just like the idea of sessions in general, and think it would be cool. Although, there is the risk of a wierdo or something like that...but you know, there can be certain measures taken.

Does this sound like a good idea? The people in the same cities on this forum get together via Skype or something and have The Grasscity Detroit Sessions, Chicago, Denver, Atlanta...blah blah.

2. Am i stoned or does this make little sense.

3. Shit man, ya got me? :confused:

4. Makes sense to me. Idk why we dont have that.

5. Fuck, I was supposed to add more detail. Sorry, I don't really do stuff on the internet while blazed. I'm just saying why don't people in this forum from the same city get together and smoke out and then share the sessions funny events or what not afterwards

6. is that some kind of urban word? haha gangster talk always makes me laugh,"yo dawg this shit is stoopid loud"

7. ha. I'm not gangster, but I live/lived in the hood, and that's what we really call kush in Detroit. Because the smell is loud...or, it should be. It's a black thing for sure.

But, back to the point of the thread lol.

8. I think your idea is a really good one, despite potential negatives of weirdos and tracking of these sessions. I live near Detroit and I know that there are a ton of stoners around here but I only hang out with the ones I know of course. Sessions like this could definitely bring a lot of us together in a more real way than on forums

9. Part of me is thinking I should just PM a bunch of locals, have it after taking precautions, and then post the thread and hope it catches on.

10. Loud. :p nice. It would be cool.

11. It is. I only started calling weed loud irregularly because I sometimes smoke with black guys who say that.

I knew my mom was right when she said to stay away from those black kids... ;)

12. moms are always right.

13. There's one thing about this idea that might run the risk of crossing the line. Hook-ups are against the rules. So if you made a thread trying to attract people from your city in order to invite them to a smoke sech, that's kind of the same thing as a hook-up. Or am I misunderstanding you, op?

14. This prob would be better in the website feedback where sj or rmjl would see it faster

15. I think he's taLking about virtual smoke sessions. Or am I misunderstanding you and the op?

16. Yeah, it makes sense to me, too. We should have a forum like that!

17. #17 KeemGriffey, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Okay. I'm down now, so I can explain.

I meant via Skype or whatever multi visual chat service exist. Then, people smoke out, chill. The beauty of that is, after the ice is broken, they know each other and being in the same city, who knows what could happen. I'm not speaking in terms of hooking up, transactions or anything, but (friendship wise?) but you know, you can't really dictate what happens off of here. :smoke:

There could be threads or what not chronicling the sessions, and perhaps just general commaderie (sp) that came along with having the session.