Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Grand Scale

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RuseOfMetacarpi, Jun 22, 2006.

1. So I'm pretty baked, been home from work about an hour and a half and this was floating through my skull. I've divised an indepth scale for weed potency.

I know there are purists out there who claim that weed is either good or bad, or that only smoke dank, or whatever. If for some reason this thread pisses you off, get a life and don't start shit.

It's a 0-10 scale, including all types of weed. Obviously I realize that the prices I give you may not be accurate for you, because they're not even always accurate for me. The ratings of what a bowl or some other form of consumption will do to you are based obviously off of my tolerance. In other words, it's actually what it'll do to me. I smoke about 5 out of 7 days of the week, usually at least twice a day, and I typically smoke middies. So find out if you smoke more or less than me, and go from there.

0 - Any weed that's been laced recieves a score of zero, because unless you want to be puking and have a burn in your throat or pass out and drown in your own vomit, it's completely useless. Doesn't even matter if it's good laced weed, because the fact that it's laced means it came from dirty hands attatched to a dirty mind. Anyone that would sling laced shit is not your friend, you don't deserve to be smoking their bud.

1- Your straight up, brown ass shwag. The dirtiest of dirt weed. It's probably brown, maybe a really really dark green. Dry as hell, riddled with seeds and stems, and crumbly. To get any scent out of it, you have to put your face into at least an 1/8 and vaccuum seal the bag to your nose by sucking in. You HAVE to smoke a blunt or a couple, like, 4, joints of this shit to feel it. You have to smoke even more to get high. Probably goes for about 15 bucks an 1/8, and you're still payin too much.

2- Only slighter better than a level 1. Three medium sized bowls and you'll be high, a couple more and you're stoned. Doesn't look much better than a level 1, but you can just tell it's better.

3- Still shwag, but it's tolerable. Probably costs about 20 an 1/8, it's green, seedy, but a quick bowl will leave you buzzed. Not bad weed to have if you're rollin blunts.

4- Shmiddies, as we say. It's green with maybe some brown spots or brown hairs on it. Hard to break apart as it's veiny with wiry stems. Smoke a bowl and you're high, but probably not for very long.

5- Low mids. 25 an 1/8, 30 is pushing it. Green, maybe 10+ seeds in an 1/8. A bowl will do you good, nice high, good enough to fall asleep with. Two bowls and you'll be pretty high, 3 and you're good and stoned.

6- Mids. 30 an 1/8, Green, maybe some orange or dark red hairs, not too many seeds. two bowls by yourself will stone you and three will get you "omg so stoned".

7- High middies. 35 an 1/8. Light green, maybe a lime shade, even some yellow hued buds fall into this category. A bowl before school will keep you high till lunch, and two bowls after school will keep you red eyed until your parents get home, maybe until dinner.

8- Enter: Dank. Here, just because of the word dank, the price jumps to 50. That shit that smells like heaven on 4/20. It's any color from lime green to bluish, with any number of hairs or special attributes on it. It's moderately moist, but you can stand to break it up with your hands. A bowl to the dome and you're good for a long while, it'll have you stumblin away from your buddy's couch to get some kool aid to soothe your throat. 3 good bong rips and you'll be feelin it hard.

9- Dankity dank. You can smell it in study hall through two bags in your pocket. It cost you 55 an 1/8, but whatever. It's sweet shit. Again, bright green, lime green, etc. Covered in hairs, maybe. Has so many visible trichomes it looks like a warm, bright green pretzel dipped in water and rolled in sugar... Or maybe not. Split a bowl with your boy and you'll both be straight.

10- Ambrosial dank. These are your quality strains. Your bubble gum, northern lights, purple haze, etc. If you're me, you probably can't afford an 1/8 of this shit, but it'll run you 65. At 20 bucks a gram, you're gettin no deal. But this shit is incredible. Pack up your pinch hit and crush it hard. Hold it in, if you can, and then breathe out. In the next ten seconds, you can actually feel the high swarm over your body. One or two hits will get you stoned, but if you dare to crush a full bowl by yourself, you will be destroyed, no doubt. A blunt of this shit will leave you drooling, wondering what your name is and why the microwave is making loud sounds and shooting sparks.

Hopefully, we can all adapt to using this scale. That way, we all know exactly how dank your shit is.

As if that'll happen.

I'm stoned, it was fun! Feel free to contribute.

2. imo all you need to classify jane is: strees...mids/high mids...dank. no need for all that other stuff.

3. Heh, I like that. Sounds good to me. Pretty good guidelines for first-time buyers or people who want to get their moneys worth.

4. the kb part describes around here.

but i get your level 6 mids for $15 a quarter.

so yeah.

that's an awesome scale,besides prices bro.

but with the highs,and shit.

and the different areas i've been in and seen shit weed,i completey agree.

rep man.

- sir charles

5. I agree, pretty much there's only three levels in my book too. But I just wanted to break this shit down.

thanks for the rep, homes.

6. Ill take a #10 please with a pack of zig-zag King Size.

7. I usually smoke 8-10s... 10 is not as often. I'm happy with a 9 which is what I usually get and I'm a little dissapointed with an 8... but I pay $50 for all of it. I can get lucky though... Friday I'm getting some 9-10 for $250 an ounce (in the US.)

From then on I'll be getting some 10 (9.5 maybe) for $275-$300 an ounce. I'll definetly be sure to make a thread when I get that mass amount of bud. I think I'm just gonna save up pictures from my next couple ounces and then start a thread with all those pictures and pictures of the QP and all my glass and blunt wrap collection and just everything. I haven't posted any pics at all and I don't want to make a bunch of useless threads, just one big "All of Emrandel's Drugs and Drug Paraphanelia!" thread.

8. +rep for takin the time, thats pretty accurate for around here, I mean a lil diff, but quality wise I'm feelin ya.

9. haha i love this shit
    only way it could get any better is if u had pics next to each number lol
    that would be sticky material
    and prices r different everywhere so maybe thats not exactly right

10. 8- Enter: Dank. Here, just because of the word dank, the price jumps to 50. That shit that smells like heaven on 4/20. It's any color from lime green to bluish, with any number of hairs or special attributes on it. It's moderately moist, but you can stand to break it up with your hands. A bowl to the dome and you're good for a long while, it'll have you stumblin away from your buddy's couch to get some kool aid to soothe your throat. 3 good bong rips and you'll be feelin it hard.

[​IMG]
    -ryax

11. word i hear that...yo emandrel where u located man..sounds like good ass prices if u gettin (10) on the scale...

12. +rep for a greal scale!

Prices may be off, but quality wise, it's on point. I be smokin on that 9 or 10 shit.

Sticky?

13. i think its a good scale i guess for some peopole

but for instance, i have intentionally bought laced bud before from my dealer, i asked him for weed, he said he has some mids,and some laced mids, it was only 10 bucks more, and laced with coke, so i bought that, i like chronic....alot.... so i dont agree with number 1

i also think 8 9 and 10 can be lumped into 1 thing, i dont think ive ever had three types of dank that are totally blowing eachother outta the water, and anything more than 50 dollers an 1/8th is someone lieing to you.

i would also group 1,2,3,4 together, shwag is shwag, no differnce in the lowest form, and the highest form, its still shwag.

low mids, and mids, are same thing around here as well, classified in cinci as 30/60 bud

but high mids are a different thing from them, or dank, its classified as 40/80

as dank is 50/hun
    just my expierience, but imma + rep you for the detail and itme u spent. good job

14. Nice, the prices are off for me, but the rest is cool, i'd +rep u if i knew how!! (how?)

15. I have to disagree, I have come across a wide variety of shwag and there definatley is a difference between certain kinds.

16. i guess i should be happy i dont have to deal with shwagg lol

17. Wow. Thanks for that massive dose of rep, guys.

18. I'm lucky enough to live in california where I usually pick 9 or 10. I wouldn't even know where to look for stress or mids if I wanted it, maybe the gangsters.

19. I wish I was you. I live in New Jersey, near Philly, and can't find anything good. I can get an ounce of some pretty good stuff for 400, but as far as "10"'s go, I can't even find it, let alone buy it.

20. Yeah nice guide and pretty helpful for new timers