the graffiti thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bloodwars, Jun 15, 2008.

1. DUDE...That was tight...
    I have never seen that!!!!

A guy I knew back in the Day "OZONE" was all over the PLace like Bucket....He Never got caught....UNTIL the newspaper ran an Article about how this guy "STOPPED DOING GRAFFITI AND DOES AMAZING ARTWORK" it was supposed to be a Positive thing about X-Taggers.....A Old LAdy Reckognized his Picture in the Article...Turned him in and although he had not tagged for a year the city of L.A. Fined him $110,000!!!!

Where I am Living you would expect a BIG Graff Scene...there is really NONE...ACCEPT Lately someone has been getting up named "HOPE" (Great name).....I have been trying to follow his artwork because he has skills and gets high risk spots...yet I had never seen him up until about a month ago???

Great VID Homie.....

-D

2. I had never seen that news video but the one of buket getting up on the 101 was dope. Pretty crazy shit. Too bad he got his face up on the web and they got his ass :/

Here's another dope vid.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9_mO0q5F9I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

and I did a quick throwup in my book today to see if I still had some skeelz. Not so much, I'll get that shit back though! hahaha

[​IMG]

and not really graff... but since we have some stencil fans in here. a painting I did...

[​IMG]

and, some shit I did a while back but within the last couple years for my friends' band thing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and... when I was fuckin around with a diff style and name over a year ago... I wasn't really writing then either :/ I don't rep RODK or 3DK, just for kicks and giggles. though I used to kick it with a bunch of 3DK heads... they were getting medium sized in my area for a little bit...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. most of my people who write got a flickr
    if u wanna see someone shit and they raw I bet u they got a flickr.. just look that shit up

4. Ey you got a camera? Try and snag some pics of his shit :D That is a dope name too.

I was actually thinking of picking up the name bounce....

and hopefully that hope kid doesn't bite any of cope's shit hahaha

5. cope2 is a bo$$

6. those vids are straight as hell

7. [​IMG]

8. some wack shit i dropped at a daytime spot. was fair off my head haha
    [​IMG]

9. needs a lot of work, but not too bad :D

some tight shit from Parasites Crew in Greece

[​IMG]

and a dope piece by phorm.

[​IMG]

10. ALL THE GRAFF I DONE IN THE LAST WEEK>>>
    All street smacker!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Crew outlines!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh And I write VERBAL OMN 1UP ALL RTA...
    OMN street outline...
    [​IMG]
    Old Toss UP
    [​IMG]

12. Old Throwies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    CTA TRAIN INSIDE I DID A ABOUT A YEAR AGO...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Peace Out More Later
    Much Love To The Graff Heads!!!

15. sloppy k, whatever

[​IMG]

pink krink
    [​IMG]

red fizzive jive

[​IMG]

sinkoreko
    [​IMG]

l1 steeze

[​IMG]

519 bench
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im glad that this thread exists, big ups to all the blades that put in work

• Like Like x 1
  17. Damn you guys got major skills, i mess around wit it a bit but im kinda a toy.

I know this lil kid hez like 14 or 15, hes good as S***! He go'z to partys wit a bunch of my friends n just sits there writin sketchs of his work in his notebook, i seen sum of his work up around town, go'z by Epic

18. bombs have to be one of my favorite forms of artwork

19. JA and FOE are the same guy...JA writes by 2 names