the graffiti thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bloodwars, Jun 15, 2008.

1. cant get up if you dont go out homey

• Like Like x 1
  2. SMOKENTOKE420...Thats some Amazing Art...
    That's in Fresno?....Kids have some skills out there apparently...It doesn't suprise me but it's just I never hear of any "Fresno" writing Crews...and Those are O.G. Style Pieces!!!

-D

3. I haven't really seen any good pieces in Fresno... someone's got to show me where they're at because I don't even run into anything worth mentions. Maybe you have to know where to go or something.

I used to browse some of those tag sites...., did see some good ones from Fresno, dunno where they were done at or if all of them are still there... Maybe the cleanup here is just that brutal

4. wow, did all of you graffiti guys always be this good? Because im trying to do thi but all i can do it bubble i cant do wildstyles its like impossible for me....

5. practice practice practice get like a phonebook or something w/ a shitload of pages and just keep repeating the same thing till u get it down thats what i used to do

6. i tried to post the other day but i guess it didnt go through...heres some sketches and ideas for pieces i did a while back...holdin it down in fla...ill get some pics of the actual pieces when i get back out n about with the camera....peace...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. some

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. bored in fla that puzzle piece one is legit i like that

9. Here's some stuff I did awhile back

Attached Files:

10. It got dissed by JAone and Foe xtc over some beef
    heres a pic after it was capped http://www.grimacenyc.com/JA & FOE rip Saber.jpg
    I read somewhere that he fixed it up a little bit but none the less they killed that shit

11. ohhh werd to the graff thread...post some aus flicks soon

12. I used to tag in high school. Nothing too artistic. It was just my little way of saying "fuck you" to the man. This threads got me worked up though. Maybe ill do a lil' somethin and post it.

13. coulple of flicks i could be bothered diggin up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I just started to do graffiti, and this thread is getting me pumped up even more!!

15. i used to stencil when i was like 14-16. Then i got caught... So i got into other street art.
    I found this the other day and it made me laugh:
    [​IMG]

zoomed in on the sign

[​IMG]

16. old werddddddddddd....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. That's dope.

Octopussy those last couple flicks were sick too.

18. cheers bro...

19. Those Are Good urban Pieces...I went through a ton of my old books and found some AWESOME PICS of the 70's, 80,s and 90's...I got to Scan them in and Post

Here is a nice Draw up my boy *BUS 166* ICR*MSK*AWR Did..he eventually bombed this piece on a "Prime" spot....

[​IMG]

HERE IS A 1994 PIC of "BUS" and "GK" getting up under the Overpass of the 405 Fwy and 101 interchange in L.A.....Although it sure as hell does not look like it in this Pic(LOL)...It is the most Congested Fwy interchange in the United States...

[​IMG]

"YELOE" *ICR* In Constant Rage

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Free My ***** BuKET

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fX53VDFZwE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fX53VDFZwE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>