the graffiti thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bloodwars, Jun 15, 2008.

1. here's an older one. from back home in indy. back in 2009.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Such a cool thread I might take some pics of banksy I live where he does he's work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. IMG_2528.JPG IMG_2761.JPG Been years since I have been on here lets see if we can get this thread back up top. Here's some sprays from this year.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  4. Just wondering how long does it take for yous to complete these arts?

5. Damn, Ripbowlz... That's fire!

• Like Like x 1

6. Depends on the complexity, the surface, how chill it is, ambient temps, and the light levels. Just to name a few factors. Logically.. doing something in the dark, on a surface which is nearly freezing.. can take longer than working on a smooth prepared surface with ambient temps in the mid 80s. With temps at least 80 degrees fahrenheit the paint dries almost instantly, so that helps for correcting errors.

I tend to take my time and usually work for at least 5 hours. No need to rush.

[​IMG]

This was for a student of mine, back in 2009. Something like this takes many more hours... I probably have 20 hours in it or so. Sure you could maybe do it faster but I tend to take my time and really enjoy myself

• Like Like x 2
  7. This guy is probably the most prolific writer in my city. Maybe I'll upload one of his tags sometime. IMG_20180925_184246_563.jpg IMG_20180925_184215_133.jpg

8. Dunno if anyone still posts here but I'm going bombing tonight who wants a prop? Let me know what ya write in pm or post here.

Word to ya mother.

• Like Like x 2
  9. AK piece from the weekend.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. You are insanely good