The Government's Last Futile Stands To Keep Pot Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011.

1. It all come's down to the maturity of the user, i for one think if it were legal there should be a age limit.

Also trust me when i say i have seen people be like that in real life but worse on alcohol real bad, also i have seen people like this when smoking tobacco they smoke to much and they don't smoke, they show off in front of there friends and then start vomiting it's not the substance it's the user. Oh and i completely agree there's nothing worse then a wannabe stoner who thinks acting like a steriotypical ass makes him look cool :D

2. Agreed on the age limit. It should be at 21 just like alcohol. Statistically the odds of abuse go WAY DOWN if someone starts at 21 rather than starting in their mid to late teens.

Also what really sucks is that I've actually known pot smokers who want it to stay illegal because they like being part of the counterculture..WTF:eek: Basically they like feeling like a rebel for doing it and they worry that with legalization it would be more mainstream and the whole 420 culture and stereotype would go away. Suddenly they wouldn't be a 'cool kid' anymore for smoking pot and they'd have to find some other rebellious hobby.

3. Me too, i saw a post here that said keep pot illegal all you people who want it legal are just pussy's and are afraid to be BAD ASS.

I fucking dead a little bit indside. the only down side i can see of legalization is kids going to harde rdrugs because MJ isn't cool anymore it's the safest illegal drug to rebel with infact it's the safest substance to use including COFFEE, honestly i think this is why it's still illegal. :eek:

4. We can't wait on the "winners" to come out of the closet. As long as cannabis has the reputation it does they will never do it, they have too much at stake. It has to start with a serious counter attack on the government propaganda. The truth about cannabis will once and for all take away the reputation that cannabis has because of the government's propaganda machine. If everyone knew the truth the government wouldn't have much choice.

5. Honestly without pot there probably wouldn't be as many drug dealers for the kids to get harder stuff. Also even the dumbest kids don't usually just wake up and say 'hey let's be badasses and try shooting some heroin'. They'd probably just experiment with alcohol and cigs more. Most of the drug dealers that kids have access to are teens themselves and they specialize in pot and just keep the harder drugs on hand for any interested buyers. The hard drugs alone wouldn't be all that profitable.

6. True. Kids still fuck around with tobacco and alcohol.

7. I actually spread the truth whenever possible. Whenever I see a cannabis related story in the mainstream media like msnbc or local forums I'm right there spreading the truth and converting the ignorant with indisputable facts. I'd say that the war for the internet is largely won. Whenever there's online polls about legalization or mmj we always win in a landslide. Even on mainstream news sites.

The problem is the religious old people and all of the ignorant 'drugs are bad mkay' people who don't even go on the internet. They just get all of their info from local 'government approved' news and believe it. They hear about the latest pot bust and how the brave cops stopped all of the evil drugs from getting to their kids. Unfortunately these people make up a large percentage of our society. The only way to reach them is by talking to them in person or actual tv commercials.

8. That is pathetic. They really need to sort out their priorities on what is safe and what's not. While I will admit That some of my friends become very foolish when They smoke, I wouldn't consider them a danger to society. Maul this over my friends, last time I checked, I didn't hear about that guy who got so stoned he went home and beat his wife and kids. Unlike a certain grain beverage...

9. Those who smoke cannabis and act foolish use it as an excuse to act that way. There is nothing inherent in cannabis that causes anything more than relaxation of body and stimulation of mind. Foolish behavior is a learned response - monkey see, monkey do.

10. 60% of the adolescence I treat are in souly by court order.

>Fixed

11. Probably more like 95% lol.

12. Well i can't deny pot is evil, hence why i posted this comment awaiting approval.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And to think it says in the Holy Bible that Jesus Christ was baptised in Marijuana oil... Shocking!

What is even worse is that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin used to smoke marijuana and even were hemp farmers!

I couldn't believe that the Declaration of Independence was signed on hemp paper.

Thank god its not 1800 or we would've all been sent to jail for breaking federal law stating that its compulsory to grow cannabis.

Im proud to fight the ignorance, pot is evil.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::cool:

13. IT'S TIME FOR, THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE!!! STARING YOUR HOST, SOMERANDOMCHAP!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

Our first guest on the show, willdude85, is clearly seeing the light and not being blinded by this new age narcotics are okay mentality.
    He states:
    I agree!

People who smoke it are boring as heck because all they want to do is sit around and crack jokes that aren't even funny!

I don't think we should ever be on drugs. Imagine if the government controlled the sell of the drugs we want. It would be an easy way to control us. They can say "We will give you more weed if you obey us while doing etc..."

Free yourself from a controlled substance! Don't become a slave to anyone!

That's right, if drugs were legal, the government would control us. Good thing they tell us we aren't allowed to do drugs and arrest all the criminal scum who smoke this deadly narcotic and put them away for life.
    Imagine if it were legal. But as it states, only like a few weeds world-wide were made legal so in order to get our fix after we injected all the legal weeds. We would have to obey and probably do evil for the government to make a couple more weeds made legal.

That's about all we have time for today, I am just happy to spread the world. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT CONTROL! DOWN WITH REGULATION AND LEGALISATION!

14. Agreed that we can't wait for them , we'd be waiting in vain anyway. The socalled
    "winners" aren't a bout to step out of that closet if it has the potential to negatively
    affect their bottom line.

15. i think that the reason you get the 'munches' is because the drug has eaten away at an important part of your brain and your body gets drained and is like "hey i need that" then your metabolism goes into gear searching for that nutrient.

These wise words come from brain of ,ventilize.

Now I see the point that is being made. Marijuana eats important parts of your brain which then to make up for the removal of these brain cells and brain structures sends out your metabolism goes on a quest, known as 'the munchies' to find the vital nutrient that can successfully recreate eaten brain, such as Taco Bell, the leading viable replacement for eaten grey matter.

Good thing ventilize has never smoked pot or else he would become stupid like all you stoners and probably believe stupid lies made up by you druggos. You say the pot hasn't killed anyone? Well why is it illegal than? Exactly, ventilize is one smart cookie.

16. There are hundreds of winners that admit to smoking weed. The only difference is that the people commenting on this video are naive teenagers who don't actually know what they are talking about, proven by my last few posts. And adults know that marijuana is harmless, they honestly do whether they admit it or not, all this propaganda is to target a defenceless generation open to brain washing because when would the government lie?

17. jees! i thorght it was only me who lased all my spliffs with crack! supose i'm gunna have to find somthing abit more hardcore now i know everyones doing it!

18. I'm in, let's hit the pipe, p.s. that not even once stuff is bullshit.

19. Ok watched the first 2min then stopped to take a break cos I was so pissed off,started watching again now another minute later I'm so pissed off I dont think I can watch it anymore.

They make these documentaries about cannabis and claim it has no medicinal benefit and then put things like aspartame in our food and drinks as an artificial sweetener.

Quote:"According to researchers and physicians studying the adverse effects of aspartame, the following chronic illnesses can be triggered or worsened by ingesting of aspartame: Brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, parkinson's disease, alzheimer's, mental retardation, lymphoma, birth defects, fibromyalgia, and diabetes."

FUCK YOU!