The Government's Last Futile Stands To Keep Pot Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Right, so that means I need to use less pot to get high? It drives me nuts that the prohibitionists use this as a factor to keep it illegal. I've always wanted to ask them what was their rational for pot being illegal in the '70's then?

2. The really sad part is that the government knows the truth. They are counting on the public being really, really stupid. They are rarely disappointed. The guy who put that vid on youtube is a perfect example.

I'm conservative in many ways and it bugs the hell out of me that conservative ideology is polluted with idiots like that who cannot think for themselves.

3. #43 Storm Crow, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    You dudes have got my List!

EDUCATE!

Granny

edit- SOMEBODY please take an image of that "pot is a mild form of acid" comment and send it to the writers of "Family Guy! They have brought us so much laughter, we should return the compliment! They will be ROFLing!

4. these people are fucked in the head !

5. Good, use that to go help the legalization effort.

6. It's not your parents pot.

7. I think they were trying to compare potency to being toxic in a manner, similar in a fashion to the grades of alcohol ( I dont drink, but I think they are in grades or proofs? ) . They are trying to equate potency to toxicity, which in of itself is lunacy.

8. they said my city name, Im insulted :mad:

9. I gave up watching at 2:59. Ignorance...

10. Lmfaooo i forgot that i heard that from Storm in this thread:love::poke:

11. How many times did they say "It's not your parents pot"?

lmao

12. Like, I feel like watching the whole thing and then making a giant list of every lie they tell in this thing. But that would just be a complete waste of time because people are stupid and going to believe what they are told. Uggghhhh this video really grinds my gears.

^^Hey, look at that. I can make Family Guy references too.lol

13. I know :laughing:

14. Ya beat me to it , and I thank you. And of course like any other synthetic it's worse
    much worse than the natural substance it originated from.

As goes a different facet , two UberLarge companies have recently purchased 55k and
    37k acres respectively within the Emerald Triangle in a very hus hush manner.

Those two companies?

Phillip Morris and Bayer Pharmaceuticals.

Tell me , ya think they smell profit potential and are banking/betting on legalisation?
    And of course the small grower will be cut out of the picture and eliminated , for
    reference look to what happens to small folks growing tobacco in states controlled by
    the tobacco interests.

15. I just filed a complaint on you tube, saying that this video was spam/a scam :)

16. nice :D

17. #57 Superweener, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
    This video is lulz to me. Always makes me want to toke...

"Bob Marley paraphernalia." We don't want our kids listening to someone like Bob Marley!! Love is bad, consumption is good. :rolleyes:

18. Screw that hippie talk of peace and love. We want our kids listening to music about war, hate and crime.

19. Why would it be my parents pot? My parents never did pot.... :confused:

20. #60 240sxLover, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Did anyone else even get to the point where they said, "The basic stuff (smokable part) dried flowers and LEAVES". Lolololololololololol

And sometimes, I dip my joints in PCP, and lace my weed with crack. It's soooooo amazing ;)
    Yeah right....