The Government's Last Futile Stands To Keep Pot Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 13, 2011.

1. And now that you think that it's over ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfDJEpTKkqI&feature=autoplay&list=FLgyBn7FMmhMI&index=28&playnext=1]Terravita- Nail In The Coffin (320) 2011 HD - YouTube[/ame]

I wish the stoner community could blow that up, just tear it down.

2. I just watched the entire thing...

[​IMG]

3. Fact: This video is full of crap.
    Fiction: This video is full of education.

4. I watched the first minute of it and I knew that guy was a total asshole lol.

It really bewilders me how people are so stupid.. If I was to have a debate over marijuana with this douche bag of a narrator at least my points made would be fact. That guy just sounds like he's ignorant. But in the end it's illegal because of money for the small hands of a few.

5. #25 Storm Crow, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Skunky, about overdosing, it is virtually impossible to overdose on NATURAL CANNABIS, however, it apparently is possible to fatally overdose on Marinol! :eek: (This is one of the reasons I believe that synthetic and natural THC may not be identical- just like vitamin E , d-Alpha vs DL Alpha.)

There have been 4 deaths due directly to Marinol! See the "Anti-emetics" chart in part V. :eek:

Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs (Jan. 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005) (report - 2009) Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

A reporter did an article on it, but it was pretty well ignored by the mainstream press :cool:

The FDA has written documentation that patients can overdose on Marinol and that it can be lethal (news - 2009)
    http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-19678-Cannabis-Revolution-Examiner~y2009m10d23-The-FDA-has-written-documentation-that-patients-can-overdose-on-Marinol-and-that-it-can-be-lethal

I am sticking with the green! :smoking: And as for the synthetics like the JWH series, no way Jose! Mama Nature knows best! :D

And there is NO GOOD REASON why ALL of you can't use my List to back up YOUR posts! It's here at GC for you guys to use!

Granny :wave:

6. Marijuana is illegal, yet there's hours and hours of stock footage of people smoking joints and stuff? Lol what?

7. So the government is stupid. What else is new. Every day cannabis gets supported more and more by the public (seriously, tell me how many young adults and teens you know who, even if they don't smoke, don't support the right of others to smoke).

8. This video got me pissed off.

9. I was high when I watched this video!

10. The funny thing is family guy was using that as a joke making fun of the government propaganda which just makes even more funny.

11. The only comments they allow are anti marijuana..what a bunch of bullshit

12. haha they're not even good anti mj comments at that.

13. #34 LCAshin, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    I love the black guy at the 13 min mark. So you're a recovering coke and alcohol addict. What does that have to do with my local headshop, tobacco, marijuana, or me in general? Just because u fucked up and decided to get addicted to dangerous shit doesn't mean I ought to suffer for your mistakes. Funk that.

Stop worrying about my usage and go put an undercover cop on the corner of 4th and University where someone gets shot every other week.

14. I think the effects of being sober all the time would be much worse for me haa

15. #37 Rippedmofuck, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah, since she is LIVING EVIDENCE that mj doesnt make you stupid and ignorant. Her factual standpoints show, she is the opposite. :hello:

For responsible adults, there is NO reason why mj isn't legal for consumption. And their arguement drawing in the crack heads and abusers. What nonsense, I see more bums drinking and begging for booze than pot..No matter what you do, if it's in excess you will have to deal with the consequences.

16. I just watched the first couple minutes. When they throw out stats about how many americans use it with the creepy music in the background I was wondering what they were getting at "Yeah! Everyone smokes cause its great, dipshit!"

17. I couldn't make it past the bong section of that video. I left a comment about how despite everything they're saying there are no recorded deaths in history from marijuana, but over 450k in america each year from the completely legal tobacco, but I doubt that comment will see the light of day. Its crazy how so many people in the comment section believe that garbage.

The uploader of that video is SUPER conservative. Look at some of his other videos, hes bashing pro choice, athiests, weed, everything.

18. No 420 was the time most californian college students smoked pot in the 70's because it was the most convenient,then we started celebrating the day