The government supplies marijuana on the streets ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Saca La, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Ok so I have this friend who's really into the whole illuminati scene and the whole "The Man" thing. Which is pretty cool, he's showed me alot about the constitution and what not.

Everyday we get into this argument where my friend SWEARS that all the weed that we buy off the streets is supplied by the CIA/government. These past couple of weeks it's been dry here in Virginia and it seems everyone who sells only has this low quality dank. I told my friend how its been dry and weak weed around latley and this mother fucker tells me "yea it must be a experiment the CIA is doing right now". Like he swears to GOD that all the weed is comming from the CIA.

I told him that there's growers all around and it's not that hard for people to grow so it's not that uncommon for growers to sell some of there weed. But this is where he got me.

My dealer gets his weed in big vaccume sealed bags. So I know he doesn't grow. Which means he gets it from another dealer which he's told me doesn't grow. So that means my dealer gets it off another dealer who gets it off of another dealer maybe ? Who's knows how long the chain goes for untill it stops to the supplier. But who is the supplier ? Would a growerer really risk his whole operation to sell his weed in a illegal state ? If I was a grower idk if I would sell weight to people. Maybe acouple of OZs. But no weight. And plus it seems like everyone here in va is selling the same kind of low quality dank.

It's still hard for me to belive that the weed I buy from my different kind of dealers are getting it from a chained down dealers which stop at the CIA. But when he puts shit in my head its sorta hard not to belive it. Someone please give me some backup info and show this man that the majority of the weed is being grown and sold by the people for the people......... Or is it ?????

Ps. He won't get on this forum mainly cause "The Man" is watching us lol. Oh Chavis :smoke:

2. Also that growers are working with the government selling the herb for them. Making profit and what not.

3. Anybody can vacuum seal bags. You can get a machine for it from $60-$1000 depending on size.

4. No wonder they dont want to legalize it...they make too much money off it as is.

5. I think you mean, Mexican Cartels.

6. I wouldnt say CIA but I used to buy from a cop.

7. dont you find it strange that several drug lords recently got pulled into custody. Usually by means of extradition.

8. I always thought the streets supplied the government, not the other way around.

9. When you start getting into growers and what not being involved; it gets even more rediculous than it already is. When you're talking about something that large, covering it up just seems that much more absurd.

10. Cartels have mostly swhwag which I haven't bought in years lol. I'm sure the government helps the cartel no doubt. But I'm talking about the dank that's grown and moved here in the US.

11. I say the same thing. But what if the government finds or hires these growers who grow for them whatever strain the government what's. add and grow it anyway they want it and sell it to big street movers/dealers who sell it to other small city dealers. Idk the more I think about it the more it can make sense. I know there's regular growers who have been growing for years and don't have anything to do with the government. But how many of those regular growers sell to the public people ? So then who's growing these nugs and selling them to us ????

Idk I'm high as shit right now :smoke:

12. Mexicans can grow weed in the states just like everyone else. Look at the stats, the cartels control a majority of the drug market in the US.

13. Getting all of your information off the internet and not trying to source it can prove to be dangerous. There is nothing worse than false knowledge. 

Your friend is right about government agencies supplying the streets with drugs. Yes, it is no conspiracy. They've been allowing guns and narcotics to come right into the country while border patrol and other agencies are told to turn a blind eye or risk losing their job for exposing the truth to anyone they know or the general public. This is how the War on Drugs has been going on since the 70's. Systematically cripple the minority groups by placing them in areas of the city that have no infrastructure growth, popularize rap music with themes of guns, gangs, drugs, drug dealing, women and crime and you have yourself a perfect cauldron for drugs to take over poor parts of the country. 

The big problem is people nowadays are highly stupid, much stupider than before. So stupid to the point where they think things like that are actually a conspiracy, when it's not. It is a bold face truth. We live in a society where there is a silent war going on and the media comes in for damage control and patches it up with lies, half-truths and deception. Because your friend has the unpopular opinion, he's seen as a "conspiracy theorist", "tin-foil hat guy" or whatever. He just needs to get his facts straight, but I applaud him for at least trying to see through the mist. It takes nothing to follow the crowd but it takes everything to stand alone.

14. Would a grower really risk his operation to send weed into an "illegal" state? Yes, especially when he's going to get twice as much for it. It's not that hard to imagine. There are growers out here in Northern CA (no ties to the Cartel) that have multiple 100 plant grows. Do the math, and that's like 1,000 pounds. Think of how many hands that weed can go through before it gets to your dude (who I'm assuming only gets a pound or so at a time). And none of it came from a cartel. Though that's not to say the Cartel doesn't have their hands in grow-ops around the state.

15. what are the names of these streets?

16. I know the government and drugs go together. But I'm talking about the nugs I buy. Who supplied the sour diesel I got last week ? Or that sweet batch of blue dream I smoked last month. Are those coming from a legit US citizen grower or the "Man" ?

So I'm "stupider" because I don't believe that the government is growing weed and supplying the people  :laughing:

There is a difference between the gov growing and distributing weed on the streets and the government "allowing" drugs and guns to cross the border. Big fucking difference. 

To answer OP...lots of people grow weed. LOTS. There are thousands of people in Cali alone that can grow 99 plants and possess countless pounds of weed. They vacuum seal it and send it around the country. I knew dealers in college that would get a pound of vacuum sealed bud from cali every other week, and they knew exactly who it was coming from. It happens. It's not a conspiracy. 

18. It's pretty obvious your boy has never met a supplier/grower. I'm growing dank bud as we speak. There are thousands of others like me. We are not CIA agents and we don't work for the Man. We are the people you get your weed from. Tell your friend to lay off the Zeitgeist for a minute and stop trippin.