The government dependency of Julia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stoned budda, May 4, 2012.

1. Here we see Obummers new propaganda tale of life on the government tit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir6gEvmwQtc]The REAL life of Julia - YouTube[/ame]

2. lol he has to speak though cartoons..

we live in a sad time.

3. I had to stop halfway through.

Julia's mom dreams of paying for her college? Bullshit. If you want something you work for it. Her mom didn't want it enough. She would rather be a lazy bitch than to learn employable skills to earn more money.

Julia, you're worried about your baby while you're in debt? DON'T HAVE A BABY WHEN YOU'RE IN DEBT. Stupid bitch.

90% of the scenarios in that video are preventable. Just don't be a stupid cunt and you're good.

4. just a cartoon bro..chill

5. Propaganda at its finest.

This shit should be shown in future Proaganda 101 college classes.

6. people really believe this stuff..

and now that it's all dumbed down and in cartoon form, more people will watch it and believe it.

scary stuff.

7. That video was dumb, it didn't offer any solutions, it just stated problems.

8. The solution is always the same for these people; increasing dependency on an ever growing and more centralized government.

Dependency for the many = control for the few.

9. [quote name='"maxrule"']

The solution is always the same for these people; increasing dependency on an ever growing and more centralized government.

Dependency for the many = control for the few.[/quote]

Well they have been doing a fantastic job of it since FDR.

People need to depend on themselves, not some government.

10. Yup. Always the same. For thousands of years statists have used more government as a solution, and for thousands of years it's failed.

11. The US government has been using propaganda cartoons for a very long time. Since WWII and probably before then.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2BAHtMEfY]Real Julia Rips Sexist Obama Ad - YouTube[/ame]

13. I have a better narrative to the first slide: If the federal reserve didn't assfuck the value of the purchasing power of my dollar, then I wouldn't be in this mess. Thanks Obama and (Assholes for eyes) Ben Bernake for continuing the unconstitutional printing press operation!

14. Those of us with children would hope that theyre govt cares about them and is going to provide assistance and a safteynet if necessary. Why do you think these programs were established?? Becuase just working hard very often isnt enough.

Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, these are the happiest, freeist people on earth. They have many many programs and in some cases, will even purchase your monthlh hashish needs. They just passed a law that says no one can work more than 5ohrs per week and theyre taxes are nearly 50%. They have some of the best health care and education in the world and beat our productivity by a mile.

15. If redistribution schemes were as wildly popular as they are made out to be, then coercion would not be necessary, people would willingly help out their family, friends, etc in bad financial standing.

Market transactions are voluntary, meaning both parties benefit. Coercion is only required when one party is made to benefit at the expense of another.

If you don't consent to have sex with someone, they have to use force to make you do it anyways. It is the same principle with government. Families and friends do more to help their own then any government agency. Take away the central planning, and allow planning to be done by the many, not the few.

16. Waaaaaait.
    So I understand what that real-person Julia is saying
    But, I don't see why taking loans out is "un-American"
    How the fuck could you buy a house, car, or college tuition without it?
    And as a person who has loans out for school, it's not really the cause of laziness from neither me nor my parents.
    I paid for school as much as I could until I had to go to a more expensive school to get my bachelor's degree in the major I wanted. Not fucking nursing like at the cheaper school.
    My parents could NOT pay for my school, no. My dad lost his job back in 2006 and they blew through all their savings just to stay afloat... LOST his job.

Idk, I feel like with ALL political campaigning, politicians chose ONE person and throw in a tons of different people's stories, and the opposing side takes that person and picks it apart and flames on the people that have something, in some way, to do with that story.

I agree with what a blade said before me. Simple solution is to stop having so many fucking babies, America.

And trust me. Whoever fucking wins this god forsaken election will be hated on in four year's time, believe you me. And you are going to have your own family and are going to struggle for your own piece of land and security and you, too, will realize that we're ALL IN THE SAME FUCKING BOAT.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxKE5--iB4U]Taxes, Busybodies, and Soul-Sucking Bureaucracy: The Real Story of Julia - YouTube[/ame]

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-q6kFVbeg]Barack Obama: Get Off Julia! - YouTube[/ame]

19. #20 AugustWest, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    and how many overseas bases do these countries have to maintain?

how many wars are they financing?

how much foreign aid are they doling out each year?

as long as folks like Obama and Bush keep this empire going, then we can't afford social programs and health care.

you can't have both.

do these countries have a population of 300 million where near 50% of the population pay no taxes?

do they have almost 10 million citizens in prisons that they need to support?

i love when people try and compare the economies of The Netherlands and the US

let the Netherlands take over our overseas role, then you can get all the free stuff you want.