Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The goverment is now raging a war on pipes and bongs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sinister, Feb 26, 2003.

1. they raided his house?! wtf?

2. out using the special forces to raid bongs from teenagers while some guy shoots up a city for fun and gets away with it.

I hate this bs

3. look at this shit too, goto www.chongglass.com, chongs OLD respective glass bong site, click on enter, and voila, the government made the damn thing redirect to thetruth.com, their lie filled website, the government needs to be stopped when it comes down to shit like this,.

4. it let me go there

5. Sinister, I was able to get into the site and browse around?

6. I tried Chongglass. Mines telling me the page cannot be displayed. But it could be my poor computer. It's starting to show it's age, and act kinda stubborn sometimes.

7. Very odd, it redirected me to http://www.thetruth.com's frontpage. Maybe cookies has something to do with it?

Dunno why it stopped doing it, but clicking on EXIT now takes you there.

Also check out www.colorchangingglass.com which displays a message of how the government seized all of their merch and records, completely shutting their business down.

8. ok this is redundant, but damn, cant they find sumthin better to do with OUR money? police? and spies?

peace

9. yep, its true. just as was said in another thread, the american gov and those behind it, are trying to kill the american people. Do they think that by stealing our right to buy bongs will make us stop smoking ganja? well it wont. it will just force more of us to take up smoking tobacco the taxable weed. tada! thus why they wanna do it. personally i reccomend u just buy from over seas (and places further outta their reach) or start making your own. the feds are kinda stupid. arresting innocent people again. when will they stop?! when will they learn?!

Laws are created by man and are amendable by man.
    Cannabis is inherent to nature. and cannot be got rid of.

so why try to change the unchangeable?

10. THAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! I HATE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!! I DONT CARE IF THEY DO THIS SHIT, NO BODY IS GOING TO STOP SMOKING WEED!!! I HATE THE GOVERNMENT!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BOMB THEM!! GOD DAMNET!!!!! IM FUCKING PISSED!!!!!

11. digit, i do agree with you 100% on the taxing of cigaretts, when its a known fact, they are purposefully addictive, commercialized for young people,...(hey us oldies are gonna die from it then who they going to get their tax $$$ from) harmfull to your health and those around you. major cigarette companies paying billions because they know there wrong., but.....as you say where else would we get that great tax......

12. an please dont yell at me tonight..for im in no mood :D

peace

13. WHY WOULD I YELL AT YOU HIGHWATHA!? heehee. :)

for the record: any yellin i been doing in recent posts is due to nicotine withdrawl and also a lack of cannabis to ease the nicotine withdrawl.

yup.

The US gov reminds me of my mum finding all my bongs and pipes (of which there were many) and destroying them all. and this was back in the days when i HAD escaped tobacco. but with no method to smoke the herb i ended up buying some skins and tobacco... thnx mum. really appreciated it.

14. ya know i really did quit for just over 3 years an i suck, for getting drunk, forgetting i didnt smoke. smoked a thousand packs that nige, and boom just like that.
    (*lil side note had like cargo pants on and stole 7 different brands of smokes,n all kinds of lighters....dont consciously remember STEaling them which is kinda scary eek).
    i will quit again.

peace
    an thanks for not YELLING! :D