The gov ain't that bad at all

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Hey,
    I just got my taxes done, and when it was all said and done i got $2300.00 from the fed and like $300.00 from the state----and it's because i am a student, who goes to school for free cause my work pays for it. I'm so lucky :smoke:

2. That's $2600 that would already be in your pocket if you didn't give it to the government in the first place...

It's nice getting a refund at the beginning of each year but I would rather govern myself.

3. I'm with Feanor. I'd rather have not had them take a bunch of my paycheck in the first place.

4. I used to think like that to but really I like the lump sum in the begining of the year...it's like slowly saving it for you

5. One of the nice things about having a kid is that you get a shit load of money in the spring, thanks to the EIC. We're getting back about $3800 federal. If it weren't for Trent, we'd only be getting about $1000.

6. Ok well if you need the government to watch that money for you, maybe you'd also like them to keep that weed from you. jk, sorry but I just hate the government. I mean I can't take watching the state of the union bullshit all they do is clap for eachother, but I guess that's what they get off on I bet Bush had to change his diaper a couple times during it. lol.

7. Why do you let the government have an interest free loan?

8. I don't like paying taxes but I'll still complain if they cut funding to schools hospitals or all the other public institutions that I benefit from.

I don't think anyone here would honestly be happier if the government suddenly disolved. It has its faults but it's still a good thing.

9. its not an intrest free loan. I only recieved that much back after paying for my school, if I didn't go to school I wouldn't get back as much

10. Right over your head...

11. hah that was exactly it.. if they completely disappeared, you couldnt order seeds online because international mail would no longer exist...

12. You smoked yourself retarded