The Gospel According to Cannabi

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Funkzilla420, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Me and a friend of mine were talkin bout religion over some bud and realized that most of the stories in the bible could be slightly altered into a sort of stoner bible. So we dedicated the next hour to brainstorming our highdeas and are now writing (or rewriting) the bible in the context of weed.

Here's a piece from the Adam and Eve story we wrote down:

"...Now the dealer was more crafty than any salesman of the streets which Jah had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has Jah said, ‘You shall not smoke any tree in the garden?” 2 The woman said to the dealer, “From the bud of the trees of the garden we may toke; 3 but from the nugs of the tree in the middle of the garden, Jah has said, ‘You shall not smoke of it or touch it, or you will die.'” 4 The dealer said to the woman, “You surely will not die! 5 For Jah knows that in the day you smoke of it your eyes will be lowered, and you will be like Jah, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the tree was good bud, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and blazed; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he blazed. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were glazed, and they knew that they were baked; and they sewed fig leaves together and rolled themselves a large blunt."

So tell me what you think, waste of time or pure literary genius?

2. I think you're stoned
    But +1 for the creativity.

3. Thanks dude, and yeah i just went over all the stuff me and my buddy came up with and its a little out there haha along with bein a little blasphemous.

Still was fun in the moment though... :smoke:

4. Now this is a bible that makes some sense haha