The goofs are going after your fertilizer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cinnamonbun, Aug 5, 2022.

1. #41 cinnamonbun, Aug 10, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    I've never heard their names before, I'll go Google them

Edit: they're Ontario conservatives, I don't really have an opinion on them because being that I'm from Alberta, I'm not predisposed to hearing of their accomplishments or scandals. I don't think there's much any of us can to do thwart the influence of Schwab and his cabal (of which several liberal AND conservative MP's are members of).

2. Oh, I thought you were Canadian.

3. I edited my post to include a follow up

4. It's weird how little coverage they are receiving considering they are candidates for the leadership of the CPC. Baber was amazing opposing lockdowns and said so loudly, but it was seldom, if ever, reported on by msm. Leslyn is new to me.

5. It's not weird at all. The legacy media are doing their jobs very well. If a story has nothing to do with pushing humanity further down into communism, and they can't report on it in an overly happy and enthusiastic manner, they won't report on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, all I hear about is Poilievre, which is suspect in and of itself. Basically what this guy started is what the truckers finished.

I like what the PPC is about. I don't trust Bernier.

7. Im with you on Polliviere hesitancy, lotta family members, friends and coworkers placing all their hopes in that basket. Just have to wait and see I guess.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. he’s been playing it safe lately and s bit too cutesy imo

frontrunner disease

lewis is sounding better everyday again imo

• Like Like x 2
  9. I like to think I have a basic understanding of the depravity of humans. If Poilievre isn't one of them, for the right price I'm sure he would be. Those motherfuckers in BlackRock can basically make any man's wildest wishes come to fruition.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. One thing is certain Charest is out of the question - he has a rebranded carbon tax in his policy paper. I emailed his team about it but crickets. Moreover, one of his head people tweeted that freedom, once a clarion call, has morphed into a dog whistle.

11. Because freedom is the polar opposite of what they're trying to achieve.

I know there's people in govt. right now that are hard committed to the WEF, and I think they have enough power and influence that despite who gets elected, they'll be able to get to them to continue their bidding before they can enact any sort of meaningful change.

Imo, the only way for us to beat this game is to abandon the cities and take to the bushes and assemble small sects of people who farm every day, go back to the early 1900's period of time. Hutterites and Amish riding in hose and buggy carriages seems like a luxury milestone in regard to everything that's going on right now.

12. I don't trust either party but I know each party needs to be thrown out after a while. They tend to go stale in their 3rd term. Trudy and the Liberals have been there long enough and need to go. Give the conservatives 10 years and then we can throw them out again too. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Trudeau became stale and scandal ridden in about the second or third year of his term lol. Somehow he managed to squeak out two minority govt's and now he essentially has a majority govt. through his pact with his WEF counterpart (totally not circumventing democracy).

We're stuck with the bozo until at least 2025. And between you and I, I don't think they're going to go anywhere after that. I think Freeland will amass power and suspend our democratic institutions in the name of preventing a climate catastrophe. Watch and wait for it.

14. I agree with this talk:
    upload_2022-8-9_22-59-21.png

and why do you not trust Bernier? I'm not straying. I voted for them and they didn't get a seat, but IF they had gotten a seat, there would have been a real opposition in the house. There is no other party since the others are all the same. Furthermore, if you are being honest in this thread, then it is illogical that you are not pushing for the PPC.

And people may say that you are splitting the vote, but not really, because once the PPC has a seat (or two), others will hear and become educated. That will bring about a change.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. A. Einstein.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Because of where he's from. I'll never trust an easterner to do right for western Canada.

16. #58 trojangrower, Aug 10, 2022
    You look at one guy and judge the party.
    upload_2022-8-10_0-41-16.png
    wtf is wrong with this guy?

and so.. curiously I checked his twitter and see this:

upload_2022-8-10_0-43-12.png

17. #59 trojangrower, Aug 10, 2022
    and I'm reading more about this guy. idk man, tweets like

upload_2022-8-10_0-57-23.png
    which means he is either a liar or stupid.
    upload_2022-8-10_1-13-11.png
    maybe not that professional lol

politics is fubar imo. idk wtfn cure is.
    I don't trust any of them either.

its like Tolkien pointed out; no one can wear the ring man... its poison.

• Like Like x 1
  18. So you don't like the man, because of the things he shares to his social media? I don't get it.

Eastern politicians tend to enact legislation that benefits eastern provinces at the expense of western provinces. And vice versa. It's not judging the party because of one person, it's an observed political practice here in Canada that spans the course of decades. I wouldn't try and inquire as to why someone from out east might never vote for a western politician, but I'd understand the sentiment. They have their culture, and we have ours.

Maxime Bernier is from Quebec and I feel as though that despite him saying all the right things for Alberta, he would act within the best interests of that other province. Francophones tend to hate fossil fuels (despite it being responsible for keeping most of them alive throughout the winter). That would mean no pipeline built anywhere near Quebec. I would not expect any additional support for the northern Alberta resource industry either.

• Like Like x 1