The goofs are going after your fertilizer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cinnamonbun, Aug 5, 2022.

1. How does it make you feel? Will you perhaps pretend to care when General Hydroponics and Gaia Green are no longer affordable for your cannabis growing endeavours?

Obviously making it so that you were almost ENTIRELY dependent on them for a monthly allowance to be used at places like Walmart and Amazon wasn't enough, no. People started taking it upon themselves to manufacture and harvest their own crops, then these asshats saw what was happening and said "not on our watch you don't!" and basically outlawed the good men and women who farm our food. Look at what's happening in the Netherlands, you think it's not happening or about to happen here too?

Right now it's pegged at 30% emissions reduction, soon it'll be at a 50% emissions reduction. And then after that it'll be 70% emissions reduction. A cob of corn and a handful of green beans will soon be worth its weight in gold.

They want you to be absolutely & unequivocally dependent on them for your survival. It makes these otherwise useless fucks 'useful' in the moment. Has absolutely nothing to do with a better climate. What do you think Mao Tse-tung told his people when they were forced to eat feathers out of their pillows to stave off the hunger pains?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. #2 GroBuddy, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    Or you could start providing for yourself. We as people and plants haven't always depended on other people to supply our needs. Plants have been growing since the beginning of time without gia green or fox farm. We can grow our own food and fertilizer. We can make fertilizer with waste around us, From compost to sprouted seed tea, to fermentations.

You dont even have to buy seeds you can literally sprout almost anything you buy at the store, however food seeds are fairly cheap

So people dont have to look it up

Did Dutch Gov Close Farms To Fight Climate Change?! | Tech ARP

If this is what you're referring to all I could find about Netherlands and farming

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. for hectares of fields? This is not just an issue for the Netherlands, as its been happening in Canada. When those fields can't grow enough for the world, then we will be facing serious problems.
    From a couple days ago: Farmers blast feds for 'uninformed' fertilizer emissions proposal

Also, while we are at it, the initiative to use electric cars is a really bad idea. More than 80% of Alberta's and Saskatchewan's energy comes from coal and natural gas; that's what makes the electricity. This is very inefficient method to use cars. What happened to the use of biofuels? The plants let out oxygen, we then use their oils to make CO2, and its a cycle.

This info is based on investor$, like Soros, Blackrock, etc. That's why the pipeline never got built, because they've invested in the railways.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I keep shaking my head a lot, I can't believe I'm living through a period in history in which I am potentially being subjected to starvation by my own government.

This is pretty fucked up, I'm not gonna lie.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  5. We are the ‘useless eaters’. Attacked by men who build nothing, but rather destroy in tandem with the useful idiots that perpetuate this system of destruction.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I'm just sort of in a holding position until the actual shooting starts. The biggest problem will be no unifying control. I'm imagining various groups simply marauding, burning shit, and executing politicians more or less randomly. Like the Summer of Love times a thousand. Gonna be more like anarchy than an actual revolution in the traditional sense. I can see various parts of the country breaking into self controlling regions, while other parts simply degenerate into mob rule. Deaths everywhere, old grievances being settled, new ones starting. Lib cities are going to be the worst place to be, no food, water, or meds. Tiny dictatorships springing up everywhere. Those with the most guns usually win. Just a matter of time at this point. Neither 'side' is willing to budge another inch. There will be no compromise. Individuals, groups, and now parts of the government are simply deciding what laws apply to them, and what laws do not apply to them. If that group or that govt agency can simply ignore court orders or laws, well then so can I. If 'They" don't have to obey the law simply because they feel that it is "Unjust", neither do I. It's already started in the major cities. Do whatever you feel like doing, no worries, no backlash. You want it? Take it. That law prevents you from doing something? Simply claim discrimination and do whatever the fuck you feel like doing. See? Easy. Wait until everyone does the same thing, gonna be fun times for some. Not so much for others.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. This already happening in a major way. Where I live they won’t prosecute for theft less than $5000 now. Homeless criminals are terrorizing my city right now. We had one guy break into one of our properties multiple times, physically assault a rental manager, broke into the market next to us and stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from small business owners and he is still walking around town wreaking havoc. We’ve had to hire a 24 hour security company to sit at our properties.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I posted this in another thread. It sums things up pretty well and pretty logically. If you don't understand what it's about here it is from a Dutch farmer.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. The WEF happened to them. DaPhats was kind enough to post a video of a Dutch farmer speaking to the matter

If you have an open mind and aren't some retarded liberal, look into it. The WEF is bad news, and they're behind ALL of this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Actually...Greenpeace has been pushing this (its still worth a read folks).

They claim
    upload_2022-8-5_14-49-40.png

Thing is, the former Greenpeace president has something to say about this.
    upload_2022-8-5_14-50-21.png

You can get involved by at least signing a petition for {whichever group you prefer}.

There's more information on about the Canadian side of things here:
    upload_2022-8-5_14-55-29.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Would a petition do anything other than add your name to a list to make it easier for them to target you? Serious question. Prime Minister BlackFace has basically circumvented democracy with the little pact he made with his WEF counterpart Singh.

I don't think there's much any of us can do to thwart the WEF's agenda except by means of a violent revolution. They're not doing this because anyone asked them to do it (except for a small 'fringe' minority), they're doing this by FORCE.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #15 trojangrower, Aug 6, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    Not trying to play devil's advocate, but there is a push to reduce nitrous oxide emissions. Its why VW got sued/recalled on their diesel engines.
    upload_2022-8-5_17-31-0.png
    This is why climatologists are concerned about it. Estimating 30-40% due to human activity primarily due to agriculture and fossil fuels.

I don't think they are trying to starve anyone out.

I'm all for freedom... each to their own, but that doesn't include doing shit that harms others. Some people pour their used motor oil in the sewer. I suppose they free to do this, but really, not really.

I feel that the people in the west understand this, even at a subconscious level. Its why we've chosen to slow our own birth rates down; but this also makes the NWO reasoning behind mass immigration a moot point (ie replacement theory). If the world wants to stabilize birth rates, then they should point their finger to those that are responsible for explosive population growth, (which would be mostly sub-saharan countries where birth rates are still over 5), and they shouldn't bother countries that already have low birth rates.

The real concern is not the developed world, its the developing countries.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I beg to differ. What's the reasoning behind outlawing farmers who want to sell their food to their own neighbours?

They WANT people to starve. There's currently almost 8 billion people in the world, they only want 500 million people inhabiting the planet (according to those Georgia guidestones that mysteriously got blown up not too long ago). 7 billion are gonna have to go. What's the easiest, most efficient way for them to achieve this? The same way any other ruthless dictator went about it, starve the population! Think Stalin, Tse tung, Lenin..

This is just the beginning of what's to come. The road ahead is paved with much pain and misery. Enjoy today, for it's only to going to get worse, MUCH worse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I believe people should be mindful of the planet but I find the climate change and many of the actions/reactions to it questionable and a bit hysterical at times.

The graph you posted shows an 11% increase over 45 years. I know the collected data only goes back so far but it gives the feel of being cropped. We are inevitable looking at a section of a sine wave but it looks like we are increasing at an alarming rate. It's all dependent on the way its framed

I have yet to view any evidence that takes the whole picture. How does the whole system work with the different balances of gases. So far everything I have seen look at it cross-sectionally. Co2 is bad. No2 is bad. The end is coming!

It just seems like it will lead to overcorrection imho.

• Like Like x 7
  15. As soon as you put ideology ahead of the welfare of people you lose me. These people seem intent on doing just that.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Maybe, but then why bother starving anyone in the west if the reproduction/fertility rates are less than two (ie. less than that required for replacement? Its only 1.5 in Canada now.) We are already lowering the population by ourselves. And why bother moving populations across the globe if you just want to starve them out. I think corporations want unlimited growth... more profits.
    So ... um, I looked it up here. That is either BS science or its correlated with population increase.
    Maybe why these groups want to get rid of animal farms, so that humans can live? Everything is ideology.

Anyways, I think Trudeau (and the rest of the world) should lay off the jet rides and learn to live within their own communities. Migration should be set to 0%. Got to go to China for a meeting? Hope you got enough strength to row across the ocean...

I didn't spray any nutes in the garden this year. Just used manure, peat, dolomite. Looks alright to me.
    But imma use them on my plants and I promise I'll do my best not to waste the nutes.

As far as the reduction goes, if the farmers can only grow enough food for the locals, well... world's gonna starve.

Like Buddha said ... enough or too much.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Since we’re regressing we may as well bring back cannibalism.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1