The good/sad truth

Discussion in 'General' started by Mellowhaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hi guys, just browsed 9gag and found this. I know it might be old, but it could be interesting seeing your replies to this. [​IMG]

2. 5 year olds opinions dont matter, unless its your own child maybe. :D

the sad truth.

3. 5 year old me would be confused because I used to think smoking was bad.

Now I do it out of weird contraptions involving water filtration AND I get good grades.

4. I miss the innocence of being a kid

5. I wanted to be an astronaut so.... probably not

[​IMG]

6. Absolutely! He would be both delighted and impressed.

He may be a little disappointed that I have not cured Cancer, but then I’d just explain that cannabis beat me to it.

7. 5 year olds dont know whats what...so it wouldn't really matter either way.
    They think they know everything though..

8. I was a little shit getting into so much trouble and I think my winning attitude started right around 5 when my dad walked out on us. So yeah I'm doing it "right".

9. Hell yes!

Five year old me thought 5 bucks was good money...atm I've got 32.45 in my pocket...I'm rich bitch.

Five year old me pissed the bed regularly...Now I only do it when I'm shitfaced-we've come so far buddy!

10. [quote name='"GaiaGuy"']Absolutely! He would be both delighted and impressed.

He may be a little disappointed that I have not cured Cancer, but then I’d just explain that cannabis beat me to it.[/quote]

Weed doesn't cure cancer..

11. [​IMG]

i swear i said the same thing as this out loud and then i scroll down and see this . . . . .

wat is this wizardry??!!

12. Justtt what I needed, ANOTHER lil conscious poping up on my shoulder. Awesomeee.

5 Year old me would shit bricks.

13. 5 year old me didn't know what weed was and didn't like talking to adults.

even if he didn't approve, he wouldnt say shit. little punk ass bitch

14. keep ehht going