Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Good Ol' Days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeTheKiffer, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hey GC :gc_rocks:

Everyone remembers their first time smoking (maybe) and if you don't remember it, maybe you at least miss it, and long to achieve another high like your first. Well, if you are hoping that I am going to tell you that I have found the answer to achieve another 'First High', you will be sad to know that I have not. Nor has anybody else.

When I first started blazn, I had some great times. I had about a 6-month head start, meaning that no would knew that I smoked (parents, teachers, etc.) so I was able to get away with it until, 6 months later, everyone caught on and shit got tough. Anyways, *takes a toke :smoke:*, I remember that when I first started smoking, and maybe everytime after that for at least a few months, I would blaze, have a good time, then wake up with no recollection of what happened. Shit where is this post going. I had a question, and as I always do I swing this whole shit off as if I'm writing a fucking essay, like my mom used to say "If you put as much effort into school as you did into cannabis, you would have a 4.0 instead of a 2.0 gpa." I guess thats kinda true. Man, If i had to write an essay, about any topic, I would choose pot, and I would get a fucking A+. For once. No actually I used to be a 3.5 and up GPA student, once had a 4.0, hash just melted and clogged my pipe :O. etc. Have a nice day!

2. you know your high when you read your own meaningless post and laugh

3. [quote name='"JakeTheKiffer"']you know your high when you read your own meaningless post and laugh[/quote]

That still happends to me everyday :)