Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The good night puff..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SplitGenetics, Apr 5, 2011.

1. So at the end of the say, right before you get ready to go to sleep, a good ol Puff a roo is always a great way to end the night.. a few bong ripps and then laying down in the dark & just thinking is real nice.. anyone agree?

2. #2 SplitGenetics, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Day**

3. agreed. :]

4. #4 SplitGenetics, Apr 5, 2011
    ;) two great minds think alike

5. Recently I started taking a drive in my pj bottoms and smoking a joint or two before I go to sleep or study.I guess thats a good night puff.

6. #6 SplitGenetics, Apr 5, 2011
    Werd all the same shit, but buds deff great for studying too.

7. I agree, I always like to snap a bowl or two and then just relax under my covers for about 30 minutes then sleep. Greatest feeling in the world.

8. #8 SplitGenetics, Apr 5, 2011
    Agreed my friend