The Good, Bad , and Ugly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GrtPlnsGrower, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Here is an example of what a little excess rain can do to a killer crop. First pick Hashberry, lookin good. Second Is a Dutch Passion Brainstorm, lookin Bad, Third is a Serious Ak47 looking ugly......Check your plants fellas dont let the mold get you. DSC00560.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg [/ATTACH]

2. AHHHHHHH omg that last pic scared me... it looks like something out of "IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE" lol... thats the worst case of mold ive EVER seen on the net :(

sorry about your plants :(

atleast you still have your hashberry :)

3. Yes I still have the Hashberry. This whole season has been the shits. Starts w/rollypollys invading my hatchery and eating the majority of seedlings. Then snails had their go at the 18 inch plants. Then deer got their share. Some ripper got my only Speed Queen. And mold or rot got the rest. But I still got my HB. Better than a kick in the butt, lol.

4. Y a have to plant twice as much as ya want...for the critters

5. #5 hiigel, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
    Speed Queen and Hashberry; Mandala seeds??

I've been waiting for someone who has tried Mandala. I tried the femanized Mandala no 1; of five seeds, two grew, 10 foot Safari mix.jpg

No 1 foreground, Safari back.jpg
    Sept 14th 08 008.jpg

The eigth, or next to last pic is a Trainwreck, seven feet across, maybe four wide and six feet or so, many bud sites and smelling good.

one female. Of the 25 Safari mix I planted, ten grew, and this is amazing, eight are female. All but the Mandala No. 1 are over eight feet, with tallest now at almost ten. They have slowd way downin the verticle growth, finally. One grew so fast you could see in almost hourly. It is an amazing thing to watch.

Sorry about the one plant; others are looking very nice.

Is this your first time with the strains you grew?
    What kind of harvest weight do you anticipate from the Hashberry?? It sounds like a nice plant, but I want volumn and tast/effect. Recommended??

Good luck with harvest.

Hiigel

Attached Files:

6. The Hashberry is some of the best tasteing smoke out there. Reminds me of the smoke I used to get in the early 80s. I may be way off but I am expecting about 1/2lb per plant, as the buds are really looking plump, and there are numerous budding sites all loaded. The Speed queen is also a good flavored smoke, with an old school taste as well. I should Mention the Mandala strains (HB, SQ) were clones given to me from a friend. They went outdoors in March for a Spring harvest. They didnt fully mature and by June 1st they were back in veg. The speed queen got ripped here while back, and the Hashberry Is my last hope, Other than x amount of clones I put out 3 wks ago. They will stay under 30 inches tall but should produce a few oz of good weed. Here is a pic of the hashberrys , in case you havent seen them on another post. DSC00546.jpg

DSC00553.jpg It should be noted these pics are from 2 wks ago. Took some y day but the rain kinda screwed them up.