The God of Ganja

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Big Poppa Puff, Feb 22, 2002.

1. bob marley is the god of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. i liked the moon comment midnight, theres been plenty times when i've smoked a doobie to myself outside my bedroom staring up at the moon... but i wouldn't worship it. i just think it looks nice and would one day like to visit it.

THE TRUE GOD OF GANJA IS....

the plant itself.

no more.

those who grow it are mearly the caretakers.

those who smoke (or eat) it are simply listening to the word of god.

Digit.
    ps- hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehhehehheheeheheheheehehehehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheeheheeehehheheeheheheheheheeeheeheheheheheheheheheheeehehheheehehehheheheehheehehehehhehehehehehe.

3. should have pointed out that the laughter was aimed squarley @ UBF.

to put this in terms i recon ubf will understand... "You aint from round here, are you boy?"

i wonder if he/she will ever come back to post a second time. suggestions as to what ubf stands for go here -
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6589

4. Well, geeze, it seems to me that someone isn't very grateful for the awsome beauty and power that our creator has given and shown to us through the marijuana plant!(Digit) Just because you smoke a couple doobies while you gaze at the moon in amazement doesn't mean that you should be rippin' on other peoples beliefs. And i semi-quote from a message Digit had posted earlier..."you aint from around here, are ya boy?" Where I'm from, you fuck with someones beliefs like that, you better watch ya back cause people get killed for that same type of shit almost every day! So, digit, have fun gazin' at the moon while your smokin' yo doobies, just lay off my damn beliefs. And when you are sittin' in your yard gettin' baked lookin' at the moon, just remember that you are not alone, 'cause there are a million more people out there in the world doin' the exact same thing! Oh yea, and another thing... DON'T FUCK WITH RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Whoa there tiger I think you need to take a step back, chill the fuck out, and relax. If you don't like what he had to say ignore it.

6. God, is the God of Ganja

Jah,is the God of Ganja

if you are a judeochristian, you need look no furthur then genesis to understand that God approved of Ganja!

Get a hold of the book
    Green Gold the Tree of Life: Marijuana in Magic & Religion. by Chris Bennet Et Al to see that even CHRIST himself, IE CHRISTOS means annointed one, was a cannabis user and that cannabis has been part of the judeochristian world since the beginning.
    http://www.dopefiends.com/1066.html

Rastafarian's believe that God, (Jah) dwells in the SEED as well as the other parts of cannabis and that smoking cannabis is a sacrament.

Many other "gods" and "goddesses" shiva et al have been associated with ganja, so it is safe to say that ALL faiths, all the so called "names" for the one who is called I AM, believe in ganja! REGARDLESS how the uptight churches want to deny it!

Perhaps even harder to accept will be the copious use of cannabis (Hebrew, Kaneh-bosm), by both the Hebrew Priests and Kings for shamanistic purposes... a tradition that was continued both by Jesus and his followers.

Chris has a new book out called Sex, Drugs, Violence and the Bible
    http://www.dopefiends.com/2029.html

http://www.tucmh.org

7. Yoooo @Big Poppa Puff - I know it’s been a couple days since you wrote this but you were quite close with Ganesh from India - but instead search for “Shiva”.

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. #28 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018

Couple of days??? It's been 16 years since the thread was made man :laughing::laughing:

& OP hasn't been online for 11 years lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Always good to see zombie threads.
    In my opinion weed has no God she's a God herself

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I know - I just figured I’d drag out the oldest thread I could find lol

J

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lol i remember using that term on here.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Grasscity Forum mobile app