Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Globe Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pferk, Sep 19, 2011.

1. New toker here, I got a globe vaporizer and it only has an on/off switch. How do i use it? I read up and so far im hydrating my herb. It has no clearing holes and i tried it out a few days ago. This is how i used it, I turned it on and kept it on, put herb in, And let if fill up the globe, then i would Open the top alittle so air could get in and i hit it. The weed seemed to burn. how do i use it??:eek:

Attached Files:

2. Well I've never used a globe but I'd imagine you're heating your bud up too much if its burning. And what do you mean you're hydrating your bud? Are you like soaking it?

3. No no no, i read up that i need to get my herb moist so i put it in a bag with some lettuice

4. #4 Pedroo, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    [quote name='"Pferk"']

No no no, i read up that i need to get my herb moist so i put it in a bag with some lettuice[/quote]

Orange peels work better. And make sure the lettuce leaves are NOT touching ANY of the bud. If your lettuce is touchibg your bud there is a very high chance of mold growing on your bud. Your best bet is to put it together ina. Tupperware container. Bud on one side, lettuce on the other.

Oh, and i have never used a globe vape, so im not sure exactly how to use them.

5. Im pretty sure you put the bud in the metal bowl and turn on the switch and inhale