Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Glass Family. *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lifax, Aug 12, 2006.

1. I got bored and decided to take a family portrait. I'm pretty new to smoking too. I've only been smoking for about three weeks now.

Attached Files:

2. dude.. props... already pimpin big with the glass after just 3 weeks.:hello:

+rep (reputation points on the site) you will understand soon

3. I really like that sherlock/bubbler (I can't tell if it's a bub, a sherlock, or a sherlock bub. LoL).

4. If by sherlock you mean pipe, yes, yes it is.

5. Looks like you did the classic light bulb vaporizer. I've done that before, I just didn't like the taste it seemed to produce, and it made me feel a bit like a meth head when using it, so I tossed it... Lol.

6. I think it's a dry sherlock...

7. It is indeed.

8. sick man. +rep, and hey, post them on the Post Your Setup thread. click

9. nice stuff bro

10. Nice sherlock!

11. 3 weeks and you already have all that glass? Wow, that must be nice. I definitely did not get that luxury LOL I was smoking out of an aluminum foil pipe with a window screen my 3rd week of smoking LOL I thought the Coke can was a Godsend. And when I figured out how to make a homemade bong? Man, that was the shizit.

Looks like a good team though, keep posting!

EDIT: Hold up a sec...

[​IMG]

You must be a seasoned toker to post here.

Until you actually have to clean the pipes a few times you gotta post over in rec users ROFL :D j/k

the evil monkey will be watching you

12. haha, i have that exact tequila bottle and i was going to turn it into a bong