The Glass Bastard's Collection Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Glass Bastard, Apr 5, 2012.

1. #81 Glass Bastard, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    Posting this in the milkshot thread as well, but naturally this best belongs in my collection thread! And tomorrow I'm gonna get a 1080p camera instead so hopefully even nicer quality vids. This is the SG Pillar and E. Ross 4.0 Dbl Showerhead and vape hits with the Arizer Extreme Q...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF1j0W93qDc&context=C4e0ebe8ADvjVQa1PpcFNTh8kW81KhgZoo_3gKiIrw_iYK9XgyaOY=[/ame]

2. im also a big zob and hbg fan. got 2 of each

3. sweet. HBG definitely doesn't get as much attention as they should i.m.o. Zob gets enough attention, but theyre definitely high quality products. I'll be the first to admit they may not be as highly constructed or perfect in every way like an SG, 4.0, or Toro, they provide a hit quality just as high quality as any of those brands. Many HBG's I prefer over my Toro's, so yes I feel theyre severely underrated.

4. I actually just sold my giant double tree perc to giant inline with shower head sidecar :(

5. YES.

I have a HBG Triple-Donut Perc bubbler. 7mm glass.

It's a beast.

6. [quote name='"gtx1"']

YES.

I have a HBG Triple-Donut Perc bubbler. 7mm glass.

It's a beast.[/quote]

I would like to see a pic of that and a milk video if you have one

7. I'm not trying to steal this(OP) man's thread, but yeah I made a milkshot of it a while ago(about 6 months? I've had the piece for 9). I posted it in the Milkshot thread, but here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZibI-pJxIKk&context=C4b14edeADvjVQa1PpcFNiWkqjj2xO6-WZipAXtXJfjlX-gQ7-F5M=]HBG Triple-Donut 4-Slit Perc - YouTube[/ame]

For about a month and a half, I had one of only a handful HBG Triple-Donut bubblers. Now they are supposedly one of their more popular bubblers.

8. Hell man don't worry about stealing my thread. Anyone who has similar pieces as to what I have I wanna see as much stuff as possible too! Anyone who wants to post in here can, hell I still intend to put on the main event:smoke:

9. Next up tonight, since I've been posting an awful lot of HBG's lately, we'll change it up a little tonight for 420. My recent aquisition, a Kush Scientific Puckline tube. This tube has already made me a believer in this brand and I've already got a Kush puckline to puckolator on the way.
    The Kush-Scientific Glassware Puckline
    [​IMG]
    The actual Puckline Perc.
    [​IMG]
    The Bubble Action close-up on the Puckline.
    [​IMG]
    It looks impressive bubbling up-close...but zoom out...
    [​IMG]
    Seeing the total amount of bubble stack on this tube is ridiculous...past the ice pinch and almost past the logo...for anyone keeping track thats about 15 inches of bubble stacking...
    And of course the milk shots. Here's the beginning stages of a vapor rip.
    [​IMG]
    and of course gotta love them flowers...
    [​IMG]
    So there is the Kush Scientific Puckline.

10. Very impressed with Kush Scientific. Have seen some great reviews so far!

11. That thing stacks.... damn.

12. Here's my new video on the Kush Puckline.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KduzX_ya7Lw&context=C4445be9ADvjVQa1PpcFO9sazXzO8lK5_LS4oDOscGwD-G65tKRuU=[/ame]

13. been meaning to get my ass in here......
    GREAT thread man, cant wait to see the rest of the collection :metal:

14. You have quite the collection my man. You have a unique range that covers alot of aspects of the game. I have a question for you, does having a large collection ever become a burden? I mean 90 percent of your collection has to sit in bags most of the time right? At least that is how I see most serious collectors store theirs..

I reason I ask is bc I'm not a collector. I have one flower piece and a oil piece. I switch them up often. I enjoy buying, using it, and selling. Maybe if I had a bunch of cash I would hold on to a few, but overall fewer than 5. Just curious on your persectptive.

15. Beautiful collection man.

16. How much did you pay fot your tri-pyramid? Im thinking of picking one up. Found a good retailer in Austin that can order me one. I have a reg coil. Should I just order the pyramid beaker? Or is yhe tri coil that nessesary?

17. Nah man, hell I've never thought of my collection as a burden to me. I just have a large walk-in closet with shelves and drawers that I sit all of my glass on. I arranged it like a mini gallery in there so its a pimped out closet. :smoke: All of it sits out just sectioned off from everything else. And yes I definitely devoted my collection rather than getting nothing but tricked out colab sovereignty's, or nothing but Toro's, or nothing but heady oil rigs, I just wanted to have a definitive collection of everything. Some heady glass, some/mostly scientific just of every different type of diffuser possible, and some colabs and oil rigs, as well as many accessories all make up part of my collection. But my collection is always all sitting out, spread out, and beautiful. Whats the point in having a spectacular collection if you can't view it in all its glory? Yes it does take maintenance, but when you can walk into a closet and see so many varieties of pipes, buds, and errls, it makes all of it worth it...:smoking:

18. For the whole setup I paid a little over 2k for it all. I would definitely recommend just going all in if you're gonna think about the pyramid perc, the tri-coil does make a hefty difference. Illy makes a single, double, tri, and quad coil and I've hit em all. The single and double coil(less so the double) are too draggy for my liking, whereas the quad coil took way too much effort to draw on. The tri-coil is in my opinion the perfect balance. As you can see in my milk vids the tri-coil can milk a completely full hit and still be cleared in the same hit...its much more pleasant. While no means dragless, it certainly is a far cry better than a single coil (although a doubles not that bad either). And if you can order the Pyramid Perc beaker seperately I'd be surprised, but hell I say buy a complete matching set.

19. I stopped mid pull to give you an idea of how it works. Basically the bowl is connected to the chamber with the with the water and the perc. When you pull water and smoke get pulled through the slits at the bottom and bubble up the pillar. The holes at the top of the pillar are smaller than the slits at the bottom so bubbles out water incredibly fast.

[​IMG]

20. Nice! I'm glad you answered the call to post that thing in here! How many slits are on the bottom anyway? Are they gridded? If its that nice and that different than the SG I may have my next purchase on my mind