The Glass Bastard's Collection Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Glass Bastard, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Dude L. Wilson does SGW's tree's man...so its the placement that's crooked, not the trees..Well, then technically yes, hahaha I'm high :bongin:

2. oh, I guess just because it doesn't take a lot of space in the tube and the angle make it look crooked because I've seen other ones and they always seemed crooked!

3. SGW Vid comin up next! Probably be done uploading tonight or tomorrow...

4. Dwb is pretty much dead. If you want your money back/ piece your going to have to put pressure on him, or else it never gets done.

5. Damn, lil late on my update, sorry guys! Had to go outta town a few days but Im back. And here's the vid on the SGW Waffle to 10-arm.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHA2N8W_Rk&feature=results_video]SGW Waffle 10arm Tree Bubble Stacks and Milkshots - YouTube[/ame]

6. ^You're wanted in Glass Awareness

7. Yep thnx for the heads up flammz, got in touch with that guy now lol

8. Hey man how do you love that double showerhead to alex k? Thinking thats gonna be my new go to. I've already got a circ to froth. mobius matrix. other various guys. But never had an E.Ross an opinion would be much appreciated.

Also. alex k or just go stemless

9. Some dope stuff man. Inspires me to make a thread! And reminds me of all the old pieces i had :/

10. hey buddy i cant help but ask if you live in Mn? I saw your 4.0 glass. Mind-blowing collection and im definitely jelly:smoking:

11. He doesn't. just a fyi.

12. he also doesn't still have that 4.0. lol

13. Ugh, I just keep refreshing my tracking number waiting for my DGFD to arrive next week :)